Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How do I get a g/u Steelers jersey?

first I've ever seen of a Steelers throwback jersey to hit the market. Looks like it has awesome use.
    http://www.josportsco.com/view_produ...ProductID=3351

Looks like JO got in a couple of Parker and Carter jerseys in from this year. Even a throwback helmet.

No offense as i know they post on here.Those are some great items.But even as a steelers fan those price are pretty spendy to me.Way,way out of my range for sure.But as a steelers fan i know that steelers game used items are toughest in all of football to find.So they are certainly worth it.If you have the bankroll to buy one of those items.

I inquired and JO said they might be getting in some Polamalu game worn jerseys soon. They also mentioned the prices too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    Anyone have a contact to get current game used jerseys from the Steelers?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Matt
    Matt - Wish I had a jersey - all I have is a game worn helmet.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    I inquired and JO said they might be getting in some Polamalu game worn jerseys soon. They also mentioned the prices too.
    How much did they say they would go for?

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    How much did they say they would go for?
    not really sure if they'd want me to disclose that information publicly, but let me ask you would a Polamalu jersey be considered in the same class value as an Adrian Peterson jersey?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    not really sure if they'd want me to disclose that information publicly, but let me ask you would a Polamalu jersey be considered in the same class value as an Adrian Peterson jersey?
    Not to me. One is a running back who when it is all said and done will probably have had a career similar to Barry Sanders. The other is a safety. Granted Troy is an amazing future hall of fame player but no defensive player should be valued the same as the likely top running back of this generation. To put it another way would you pay the same for Ronnie Lott as you would for Barry Sanders? I sure would not. The most valuable jerseys are QBs and RBs hands down because of all the attention they get and the fact that they can be measured by quantifiable stats. And some would argue Troy is not even this generation's best safety but rather Ed Reed is. In fact USA Today named Ed and not Troy its top safety of the 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Not to me. One is a running back who when it is all said and done will probably have had a career similar to Barry Sanders. The other is a safety. Granted Troy is an amazing future hall of fame player but no defensive player should be valued the same as the likely top running back of this generation. To put it another way would you pay the same for Ronnie Lott as you would for Barry Sanders? I sure would not. The most valuable jerseys are QBs and RBs hands down because of all the attention they get and the fact that they can be measured by quantifiable stats. And some would argue Troy is not even this generation's best safety but rather Ed Reed is. In fact USA Today named Ed and not Troy its top safety of the 2000s.

I agree that's why I passed, but someone will pay such a good amount for a Polamalu piece, especially a die hard Steelers fan.