Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • intheminors
    • Jul 2006

UPS Workers Arrested In Dallas

I know the story is about electronics but I'm sure there's more than just that...

• Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: UPS Workers Arrested In Dallas

They have not even reached the tip of the iceberg yet.

Comment

• otismalibu
      • Nov 2005

What can Brown take from you?
      Greg
      DrJStuff.com

Comment

• 10thMan
        • Dec 2006

within the last year, I`ve lost a MLB Jersey in DHL`s possesion & an NFL Jersey from UPS.

3 weeks ago I was expecting a Delivery (NFL Gamer) from UPS, Normal Route guy tells me he has nothing for me. Deadline is 7PM Pacific Time for "Guaranteed" Delivery. No Jersey, I start making Calls to UPS back East, My Jersey gets tossed over my Security Gate at (Literally) 850 PM.

UPS is about an hour from my Apt, doubtful IMO the guy was in his UPS truck when Box was tossed over the fence. Kinda have the feeling the guy changed his mind & lives nearby.

Sean

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by 10thMan
          within the last year, I`ve lost a MLB Jersey in DHL`s possesion & an NFL Jersey from UPS.

3 weeks ago I was expecting a Delivery (NFL Gamer) from UPS, Normal Route guy tells me he has nothing for me. Deadline is 7PM Pacific Time for "Guaranteed" Delivery. No Jersey, I start making Calls to UPS back East, My Jersey gets tossed over my Security Gate at (Literally) 850 PM.

UPS is about an hour from my Apt, doubtful IMO the guy was in his UPS truck when Box was tossed over the fence. Kinda have the feeling the guy changed his mind & lives nearby.

Sean
          Wow! That is unbelieveable! I only use FEDEX now. Never had a problem since.

Just sent an Arod gamer to MEARS. Returned FEDEX. No problems.
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• mariner_gamers
            • May 2008

I had a Bo Diaz game bat I shipped come up missing a couple months ago via UPS. Their audit trail showed the first delivery attempt not successful then an empty tube was returned to the hub. The bat was never recovered and I had to show proof the bat was worth the amount I had insured it for!! I understand in some circumstances UPS has to question the value but clearly I insured it and THEY lost it. It was not delivered and/or disputed it was never delivered. In my book, in this case, you apologize and send out the amount the item was insured for. Instead I had to produce an eBay item number and Pay Pal reciepts. Then I had to wait 30 days while they justified my claim. No mas UPS for me........
            Davis Emburey
            demburey@netzero.net
            Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

Working...