Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

UPS Workers Arrested In Dallas

I know the story is about electronics but I'm sure there's more than just that...

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/1046188.html

Banned

Re: UPS Workers Arrested In Dallas

They have not even reached the tip of the iceberg yet.

What can Brown take from you?

within the last year, I`ve lost a MLB Jersey in DHL`s possesion & an NFL Jersey from UPS.

3 weeks ago I was expecting a Delivery (NFL Gamer) from UPS, Normal Route guy tells me he has nothing for me. Deadline is 7PM Pacific Time for "Guaranteed" Delivery. No Jersey, I start making Calls to UPS back East, My Jersey gets tossed over my Security Gate at (Literally) 850 PM.

UPS is about an hour from my Apt, doubtful IMO the guy was in his UPS truck when Box was tossed over the fence. Kinda have the feeling the guy changed his mind & lives nearby.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMan View Post
    within the last year, I`ve lost a MLB Jersey in DHL`s possesion & an NFL Jersey from UPS.

3 weeks ago I was expecting a Delivery (NFL Gamer) from UPS, Normal Route guy tells me he has nothing for me. Deadline is 7PM Pacific Time for "Guaranteed" Delivery. No Jersey, I start making Calls to UPS back East, My Jersey gets tossed over my Security Gate at (Literally) 850 PM.

UPS is about an hour from my Apt, doubtful IMO the guy was in his UPS truck when Box was tossed over the fence. Kinda have the feeling the guy changed his mind & lives nearby.

Sean
    Wow! That is unbelieveable! I only use FEDEX now. Never had a problem since.

Just sent an Arod gamer to MEARS. Returned FEDEX. No problems.

I had a Bo Diaz game bat I shipped come up missing a couple months ago via UPS. Their audit trail showed the first delivery attempt not successful then an empty tube was returned to the hub. The bat was never recovered and I had to show proof the bat was worth the amount I had insured it for!! I understand in some circumstances UPS has to question the value but clearly I insured it and THEY lost it. It was not delivered and/or disputed it was never delivered. In my book, in this case, you apologize and send out the amount the item was insured for. Instead I had to produce an eBay item number and Pay Pal reciepts. Then I had to wait 30 days while they justified my claim. No mas UPS for me........