Mike Moustakas' ONLY Game Used 2008 Jersey that will be FS!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 70to66
    • Sep 2007

Re: Mike Moustakas' ONLY Game Used 2008 Jersey that will be FS!!!

I've traded with this guy before and he is legit, I have not seen the jersey, but he told me about it after he got it and I did see him in Burlington last year.
    70to66

Comment

• moustakasfan
      • Nov 2008

I'm back again to answer anymore questions you may have. I'm not sure how much longer I will keep this up here since I have an offer for 325 on another site. If anyone can get higher than that paypal I will take. Otherwise I'm going to let the other guy have it. Thanks

Comment

• moustakasfan
        • Nov 2008

This is the last day this will be available. I leave work in an hour and I will let it sit tonight for those that get on in the evening to have one last shot. Tomorrow morning, if I have yet to get a good offer I will let the other guy have it. Thanks for all that have looked.

Comment

• notxpensv4u
          • Apr 2006

Please email me at kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com as I am very interested in the jersey. I have 380+ feedbacks on ebay and references.Thanks,Tim
          sigpicLooking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Comment

• jlew22
            • May 2007

Send me an email to JLAuthentics@aol.com. I also am very interested in the jersey.

Thanks,
            Jim Lewis

Comment

• notxpensv4u
              • Apr 2006

I am ready to make an offer (Higher than your other offer) if you contact me.Please let me know. one way or another. Thanks,Tim
              sigpicLooking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Comment

• moustakasfan
                • Nov 2008

Thanks guys for allowing me to post this on here and all the great feedback. I learned a few things too. This is an awesome site you guys have with tons of interesting people and items.
                I have sent out emails to the 2 that showed interest and hope to work out a deal with one of them. I meant to have this done by today but my wife gave birth early this morning and we welcomed a little girl into the world, Allison Layne. She was 3 weeks early and took us for a surprise.

Anyway, thanks and congrats on such an awesome site.

Comment

• 70to66
                  • Sep 2007

Congrats on the baby!!!

Comment

• moustakasfan
                    • Nov 2008

Just trying to get ahold of the two that were interested. Send me an email at adam.goings@yahoo.com asap. I want to ship it out and be done with it Monday.

Comment

• camarokids
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by 70to66
                      Congrats on the baby!!!
                      I second that notion!
                      Thank you,
                      David

This is my email address here!
                      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• moustakasfan
                        • Nov 2008

I have yet to hear from the 2 that were interested so I will open it back up to anyone. I have an absolute concrete time limit of tomorrow morning 7:30 am central. At that time I have to let my other guy know if I accept his offer. So the offers must be at least 325 paypal and be ready to send $ tomorrow at the latest. If I get a good offer I like, I will take it before the time limit is up.
                        I can be reached at adam.goings@yahoo.com

Comment

• moustakasfan
                          • Nov 2008

Well, this now closed. Never did get a follow up from the 2 that seemed interested so later this morning I am letting the other guy have it for 325. Thanks for all those that looked.

Comment

Working...