Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd Red Sox Jersey

This is a 1983 Red Sox game-used road-grey jersey for Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd. The jersey comes with A COA from RAM Sports Cards and Memorabilia in Massachetts. $200 or best offer. Photos to serious buyers. das1721@suddenlink.net

Also selling a 1992 Jim Abbott warm-up jersey for the Ca. Angels. It comes with a Dick Dobbins COA. Asking $150

Need the money to take baseball equipment to poor kids in the Domnican Republic. My website: www.cleats4kids.net

Re: Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd Red Sox Jersey

Can you send photos of the Abbott jersey to rangers2021(at)yahoo(dot)com? thanks.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Banned

Re: Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd Red Sox Jersey

Oil Can Boyd 1983 jersey is bought. Thanks for the solid deal on it. Kind of his rookie jersey too since he only pitched 8 innings in 1982.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com