Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Mariners Bat Collections!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marinersbaseballfan21 View Post
    Davis,

I can't wait to see your Edgar bats and other guys from 95 if you can get pics. Thanks!!!

Ok this is the entire 1995 lineup sans Buhner who I posted previously and Jr/Arod since their bats sit in my arcade above and behind Donkey Kong and I ain't climbing up there any time soon! I posted more shots of the Edgar because I know you like him. I had to post a couple shots twice because I botched the shots deal with a ruckus between my wife and English Bully. Neither of them are particularly into bats.......

Once you get your Paypal fixed let me know there are a few of your M's bats I might be interested in.

Thanks for your interest!
    Davis

PS the bottom Edgar bat has a line under the 125. Scott and Jeff from Mill Creek/Coast to Coast were doing a signing with him and he liked the grain in a few of the personal signature models. As far as I know this is the only used one they got back.

Davis,

Thanks a bunch for the pics! AWESOME!!! Again, let me know if your ever looking to sell any of them! As for the paypal problem I'm having, as I said I'm a young collector, I got an account but I'm gonna have to wait a couple years before I can use it (it's a long story). I would love to talk to you about some of my bats, but I can only take personal checks, money orders or cashiers checks, or if you live in the Seattle area I'm in Kirkland if you want to come pick them up.

I was wondering if anyone has a Vladimir Guerrero game used bat for sale, or knows where I could purchase one? thanks Ricardo

Wink Re: Mariners Bat Collections!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has a Vladimir Guerrero game used bat for sale, or knows where I could purchase one? thanks Ricardo
    Well, there was a nice Vlad All-Star Game-Used bat on eBay in a Private Auction last year.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    thanks for the reply and info. wish you had more space so your photos werent hiding behind the forrest of bats. amazing collection btw.
    Thanks! I am working on a website but properly cataloging and photographing 350+ bats, and 100+ auto'd photos etc. is a lot of work. Also I have a slight bit of OCPD, weird right!? so things need to "feel" right before I move forward. Anyhow the site has not been going together as quickly as I would like. My brother is a web designer but he got a large promotion about 6 months ago and has suddenly been traveling around the country. I hope to pin him down tomorrow and Thursday so he can finish my templates and I can begin plugging in photos and history.....

Davis

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Well, there was a nice Vlad All-Star Game-Used bat on eBay in a Private Auction last year.
    thanks, but preferably one I can buy now

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    thanks, but preferably one I can buy now
    Funny - I don't think you get the joke. Anyone looking for a Vlad bat should read the following:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...light=vladimir

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...light=vladimir

Enjoy!

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408