• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mariner_gamers
    • May 2008

Re: Mariners Bat Collections!!!

Originally posted by joelsabi
    davis,

what is the small arod photo in front of the 8by10 of arod in the shelf? where did you get it?
    Holy cow good eyesight!! It is a Hero's of Baseball auto'd mag I got from Mill Creek Sports.
    Davis Emburey
    demburey@netzero.net
    Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

• joelsabi
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by mariner_gamers
      Holy cow good eyesight!! It is a Hero's of Baseball auto'd mag I got from Mill Creek Sports.
      ok how about photo with a player that kneeling down looking some young kids? who is the player? is it his family or some fans?
      Regards,
      Joel S.
      joelsabi @ gmail.com
      Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• marinersbaseballfan21
        • Nov 2008

Davis,

I can't wait to see your Edgar bats and other guys from 95 if you can get pics. Thanks!!!

Comment

• mariner_gamers
          • May 2008

ok how about photo with a player that kneeling down looking some young kids? who is the player? is it his family or some fans?
          That is Diego Segui and his sons including David. The picture is from the Segui's family photos. It was "Bring your Kids to Work" day when Diego pitched for the Pilots. Diego holds a special place in Seattle baseball history. He is the only player to play for both Seattle teams and he threw the M's first pitch. I had the privledge of meeting Diego and David years ago and got many an item signed including that 16x20. The Segui's are great people, truly class acts!!!
          Davis Emburey
          demburey@netzero.net

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by mariner_gamers
            That is Diego Segui and his sons including David. The picture is from the Segui's family photos. It was "Bring your Kids to Work" day when Diego pitched for the Pilots. Diego holds a special place in Seattle baseball history. He is the only player to play for both Seattle teams and he threw the M's first pitch. I had the privledge of meeting Diego and David years ago and got many an item signed including that 16x20. The Segui's are great people, truly class acts!!!
            thanks for the reply and info. wish you had more space so your photos werent hiding behind the forrest of bats. amazing collection btw.
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com
            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• mariner_gamers
              • May 2008

Originally posted by marinersbaseballfan21
              Davis,

I can't wait to see your Edgar bats and other guys from 95 if you can get pics. Thanks!!!

Ok this is the entire 1995 lineup sans Buhner who I posted previously and Jr/Arod since their bats sit in my arcade above and behind Donkey Kong and I ain't climbing up there any time soon! I posted more shots of the Edgar because I know you like him. I had to post a couple shots twice because I botched the shots deal with a ruckus between my wife and English Bully. Neither of them are particularly into bats.......

Once you get your Paypal fixed let me know there are a few of your M's bats I might be interested in.

Thanks for your interest!
              Davis

PS the bottom Edgar bat has a line under the 125. Scott and Jeff from Mill Creek/Coast to Coast were doing a signing with him and he liked the grain in a few of the personal signature models. As far as I know this is the only used one they got back.
              Davis Emburey
              demburey@netzero.net

Comment

• marinersbaseballfan21
                • Nov 2008

Davis,

Thanks a bunch for the pics! AWESOME!!! Again, let me know if your ever looking to sell any of them! As for the paypal problem I'm having, as I said I'm a young collector, I got an account but I'm gonna have to wait a couple years before I can use it (it's a long story). I would love to talk to you about some of my bats, but I can only take personal checks, money orders or cashiers checks, or if you live in the Seattle area I'm in Kirkland if you want to come pick them up.

Comment

• spartakid
                  • Oct 2008

I was wondering if anyone has a Vladimir Guerrero game used bat for sale, or knows where I could purchase one? thanks Ricardo
                  Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Comment

• frikativ54
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by spartakid
                    I was wondering if anyone has a Vladimir Guerrero game used bat for sale, or knows where I could purchase one? thanks Ricardo
                    Well, there was a nice Vlad All-Star Game-Used bat on eBay in a Private Auction last year.
                    Les Zukor
                    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• mariner_gamers
                      • May 2008

thanks for the reply and info. wish you had more space so your photos werent hiding behind the forrest of bats. amazing collection btw.
                      Thanks! I am working on a website but properly cataloging and photographing 350+ bats, and 100+ auto'd photos etc. is a lot of work. Also I have a slight bit of OCPD, weird right!? so things need to "feel" right before I move forward. Anyhow the site has not been going together as quickly as I would like. My brother is a web designer but he got a large promotion about 6 months ago and has suddenly been traveling around the country. I hope to pin him down tomorrow and Thursday so he can finish my templates and I can begin plugging in photos and history.....

Davis
                      Davis Emburey
                      demburey@netzero.net

Comment

• spartakid
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by frikativ54
                        Well, there was a nice Vlad All-Star Game-Used bat on eBay in a Private Auction last year.
                        thanks, but preferably one I can buy now
                        Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Comment

• frikativ54
                          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by spartakid
                          thanks, but preferably one I can buy now
                          Funny - I don't think you get the joke. Anyone looking for a Vlad bat should read the following:

Enjoy!

-Frik
                          Les Zukor
                          bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                          Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                          (617) 682-0408

Comment

Working...