Nice try, Doug. Half-truths become whole truths because, like before, you refuse to look at all the facts, just the few you like. You only published the Mastro description, why not the rest of the information?

You have my original letter dated September 1, 2008 and the original LOA's, why not show all the documents, not just a select few?

I have the letter here, but, I want you to post it (not me) so you can't accuse me of not posting the same letter I sent to you.
What are you afraid of, Doug?

As I said to you in my letter: "...you had no right whatsoever to make the representations you made in your catalogue regarding the bat.... The Mears and PSA/DNA letters are materially inconsistent and inaccurate... The assertions made in your catalogue regarding the bat were intentionally and deliberately misleading in order to induce a non-expert, like myself, to bid on and purchase this item."

Publish the letter and LOA's, Doug, and let the others see how you take this or that fact from this or that LOA and spin a tale of fiction.

Quadruple dare, Doug.

I know you're listening, let's see the letter and the LOA's.

Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas, to you and your family.