Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: St. Louis Rams game used items

I have a couple of game used Duke footballs from the 2007 season and a rare "Kickoff" Duke from this season.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

I have the following Rams available for sale or trade. Email me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

#58-Dustin Cohen (blue) - Puma size 50 with 00-50 strip tag in neck. Shows game use with team repair on shoulder insert. Jersey worn in pre-season only as Cohen did not play in regular season until 2001 (and wore a different number in 2001).

#73-Kennedy (white) - Reebok size 52 and 6" L.B. with 05-52-PBL strip tag and Prova Group tag in neck. Decent game wear with one repair and hit marks.

#84-McDonald (blue) - Reebok size 44 with 03-44-S strip tag and We-Trak tagging in neck. Tail slightly shortened and hemmed above the tail tagging.

#86-Manumaleuna (white) - Reebok size 52 with 03-52-S strip tag and We-Trak tagging in neck. Tail slightly shortened and hemmed. Shows some game use with subtle hit marks.

#96-Flowers (blue) - Reebok size 48 and 6" L.B. with 03-48-L strip tag and We-Trak tagging in neck. Recycled for use in 2004 as St. Louis Rams 10th Annversary patch is on shoulder. Decent game wear includes one repair and hit marks.

Quote Originally Posted by kylerburgin View Post
    i am looking for rams game used items, either jerseys or helmets prefer prova group authentication but will consider others also. if any items available let me know, i am looking at getting some about the middle of january and then looking at expanding my collection on a fairly regular basis from that point on. you can let me know here or at my email which is sthaalmishja@ya*oo.com not sure if we can post emails directly here that is why the star is there. thanks for any info
    Did you get the email I sent you? If not can you contact me at njvette1@aol.com? I may have some stuff that would interest you. Regards, John.

i got some rams items for sale or trade

Marc Bulger white jersey prova auth.
    Trent Green blue jersey prova auth.
    Mike Furrey white jersey prova auth.
    Shaun Mcdonald white jersey prova auth
    Jackie Slater practice jersey

if interested in any bsgadmiral75@yahoo.com is my email

Email sent about A Rams Game Used Football I have Available.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff