Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Soriano Yankees Bat ?

Does anyone have a opinion on the current value for a Soriano Yankees bat? I have bin recently offered one, it shows good use and his typical traits. I was asked to make a offer. But i am not sure about a fair price. I would post a pic but I can't seem to download it.
    Thanks

Re: Soriano Yankees Bat ?

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Does anyone have a opinion on the current value for a Soriano Yankees bat? I have bin recently offered one, it shows good use and his typical traits. I was asked to make a offer. But i am not sure about a fair price. I would post a pic but I can't seem to download it.
    Thanks
    scott, sounds like the seller is hoping to get an offer higher tham what he would ask for. i have gotten one with medium use for $375, and nne hammered to death for $500. i can send you pics later with what i paid to give you something to go off of. what i think you should really do is give me the contact info so i can buy it! lol. it would save you the trouble, and i need to add #6 to my collection of sori yankees bats. mark

sorry about the SP issues as i made the post from my phone in a hurry

Thanks for the input!!! It does sound like this guy is fishing, funny thing is I was not looking for a Soriano Yankees bat. It would be nice to have one, but it just seem strange to get offered one. I wonder if its the same guy that trying to sell all that Brewers stuff? I think I will stay away from this one.

scott, i hope i didnt deter you from persuing the bat. i just meant he was fishing for higher $ because he didnt know what to sell for. the fact that he contacted you could be wierd though. is he a member here? as i regularly post on soriano topics, and look to buy soriano gamers, im shocked i didnt get an email. my email address has been in several of my posts. mark

Mark email sent....Got to love your email address!!!!!!!