Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Duke Blue Devils Mens Basketball Items

Hi if anyone can help me, i'm looking for Duke basketball used anything, shorts, jerseys, warmups, shoes, etc. Thank you.

Re: Duke Blue Devils Mens Basketball Items

I have a couple of empty Kleenex boxes. Not sure they were used by Duke, but with all the crying they do, it is very likely.

Trite comments about Duke aside, I have a Nate James game worn reversible scrimmage jersey, which he later autographed at Cameron. The jersey came from the Duke Surplus Store that used to get Duke Athletics equipment and uniforms when the teams no longer needed/wanted them. The jersey is from 2001, when they beat Arizona for their third National Championship.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I have an early 70's Duke road jersey.The player is Gary Melchionni.The first I of the name on back is missing(outline remains).I would consider a trade for NBA jreseys and warm ups from the 70's and early 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I have an early 70's Duke road jersey.The player is Gary Melchionni.The first I of the name on back is missing(outline remains).I would consider a trade for NBA jreseys and warm ups from the 70's and early 80's.
    Lee's dad. Sounds like a great jersey. Can you post pics?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

There are pictures from a previous post of mine from 7/6/08 in the College Basketball Game Used Jersey thread.

Banned

Coach K just oversaw his 1000th NCAA basketball game...free longevity BUMP!

Dave M.
    Chicago area

P.S. I like Duke and Coach K....they do it right when it comes to on-court AND off-court quality from the coach and the players.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I like Duke and Coach K....they do it right when it comes to on-court AND off-court quality from the coach and the players.
    +1

Banned

Coach K notches win #880, trails only Bobby Knight in career NCAA Mens' BSKB victories...FREE SPECIAL K BUMP!

Dave Miedema

Banned

Smile Re: Duke Blue Devils Mens Basketball Items

FREE Milestone Bump...Coach K wins his 900th game.

Dave Miedema