Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about K.C. Royals Fanfest

Does anyone on the board know how much the the Royals generally sell game used jerseys of average players for at their annual Fanfest?

Thanks!

Re: Question about K.C. Royals Fanfest

i would love to know also. what jerseys do they sell? i would love to have one of the baby blues. not to keep but to wear!

Id love to find out about there KC Monarchs they wore this year against the Giants..The baby blues are awesome also if anyone has info post away..

i know they auctioned some of the negro jerseys from the giants game at an auction to benefit the negro league museum last month.

Hello,

If somebody goes to the Royas FanFest, I am looking for game used jerseys of Alberto Callaspo.

Any information email me at: yamils2000@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    Yamil

Forum:

I attended lthe inaugaural (sp?) event last year and they had quite a few jerseys for sale. I'm also attending this year. For the most part they were not the well known players (I know, here come the Royals jokes ). The majority were the lesser knowns and a ton of jerseys prepped for the minor leaguers (so likely some spring training jerseys as well). A season ticket holder who was browsing alongside me indicated that they gave the higher end season ticket holders a "first shot" at the well known players. Prices were amazingly cheap! I picked up a few bats for $10 to $30 (signed Billy Butler bat with a MLB hologram). Bats were scarce, there were only four or five bats and I bought three of them. The jerseys ranged from $30 to $100. The $100 jerseys were from one of the tribute games. They also had several hats. It's run by a charity group and they don't offer LOA's. So if you're looking for a tribute jersey, know the number your player wore that night (useful for your hats as well). Almost everyone attending went straight for the autograph lines. The game used section went unnoticed for a long time. I'm writing quickly so if there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at shirkr@hotmail.com.

Ryan

Ryan:
    Email sent.
    Thanks,
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

To those that have sent me an e-mail. A response has been sent.

Ryan

Thanks to Ryan, I now have a game-issued KC Royals #59 powder blue alternate jersey!
    Muchas Gracias!
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Anyone know if they had any 2006 or 2007 Ryan Braun jerseys or bats?