X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5kRunner
    • Aug 2007

Re: RedsFest ????

Originally posted by skyking26
    I contacted BPH - no Adam Dunn anything. They never seem to have anything I am ever looking for...
    Thats weird.

They have a game used bat on eBay.

SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    sigpic

Comment

• AWA85
      • Jan 2008

Reds fans, I am drawing a blank. Just picked up a Red alternate, and wasn't this the year they wore them more often. Maybe for day games, not just Sunday games anymore?
      Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• Neely8
        • Apr 2006

I thought the sleeved alternate jerseys they have been wearing since GABP opened up in 2003 were only worn in Sunday home games.

Comment

• Sincityson
          • Oct 2006

Not sure if this was brought up yet, however the list of remaining jerseys from Redsfeset has been put into a spreadsheet & from what I believe, still for sale.
          Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• chakes89
            • May 2006

Where can one obtain this spreadsheet?
            I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• jshortt
              • Sep 2007

Just an FYI, that spread sheet really isn't supposed to go past the handful of people that it got mailed to.

-Josh

Comment

• chakes89
                • May 2006

Why?

Comment

• TomTimmerman
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by chakes89
                  Why?
                  Because there would be a California Gold-like rush if everyone found out how cheaply they were selling Hatteberg, Valentin, and Narron jerseys.

Comment

• indyred
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by AWA85
                    Reds fans, I am drawing a blank. Just picked up a Red alternate, and wasn't this the year they wore them more often. Maybe for day games, not just Sunday games anymore?
                    Yes the Reds used the home Sunday red alternate for a bunch of Saturday home games as well this season. The first Saturday game was the one vs Red Sox in June and then they used it for quite a few more Saturday home games the rest of season. As well as all Sunday home games. The Cabrera I have shows really nice use. The only exception was July 4th weekend when Reds used the camo/military jersey on both the Saturday and Sunday games that weekend.

Comment

• AWA85
                      • Jan 2008

I thought I remembered them being mixed in for more games this season than past. Good to know with matching up my jersey, thanks for the help.
                      Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• murfsteve25
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by VALAIKA COLLECTOR
                        AWA85- I got the Dragons items from a collector who has a ton of Dragons players game used items. Unfortunately the Dragons NEVER sell game used items so I have no idea where Valaika's Dragons jerseys are. I even offered $500 to the team and yes they declined!
                        I got in touch with someone who handles the Dragons gear and he told me the the Dragons pretty much got everything on lockdown. He said even HE hasnt been able to get anything out the doors. So the only way the jerseys are in the hands of collectors are if you buy them from people who have won them in the raffle at the stadium. Can't imagine why the team wouldnt just wanna sell them, especially since people are offering big bucks for em
                        Always buying David Justice items

Comment

• Sincityson
                          • Oct 2006

There's a few teams that have this sort of policy. I think it's essentially a matter of ego or greed or both, or simply thinking they can get much more by selling raffle tickets. Either way, it's A ball, this shouldn't happen.

Originally posted by murfsteve25
                          I got in touch with someone who handles the Dragons gear and he told me the the Dragons pretty much got everything on lockdown. He said even HE hasnt been able to get anything out the doors. So the only way the jerseys are in the hands of collectors are if you buy them from people who have won them in the raffle at the stadium. Can't imagine why the team wouldnt just wanna sell them, especially since people are offering big bucks for em
                          Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• chakes89
                            • May 2006

The raffles are free

So they aren't making any money there.

Comment

Working...