Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: RedsFest ????

Re: RedsFest ????

Quote Originally Posted by VALAIKA COLLECTOR View Post
    AWA85- I got the Dragons items from a collector who has a ton of Dragons players game used items. Unfortunately the Dragons NEVER sell game used items so I have no idea where Valaika's Dragons jerseys are. I even offered $500 to the team and yes they declined!
    I got in touch with someone who handles the Dragons gear and he told me the the Dragons pretty much got everything on lockdown. He said even HE hasnt been able to get anything out the doors. So the only way the jerseys are in the hands of collectors are if you buy them from people who have won them in the raffle at the stadium. Can't imagine why the team wouldnt just wanna sell them, especially since people are offering big bucks for em

There's a few teams that have this sort of policy. I think it's essentially a matter of ego or greed or both, or simply thinking they can get much more by selling raffle tickets. Either way, it's A ball, this shouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    I got in touch with someone who handles the Dragons gear and he told me the the Dragons pretty much got everything on lockdown. He said even HE hasnt been able to get anything out the doors. So the only way the jerseys are in the hands of collectors are if you buy them from people who have won them in the raffle at the stadium. Can't imagine why the team wouldnt just wanna sell them, especially since people are offering big bucks for em
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

The raffles are free

So they aren't making any money there.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com