Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RedsFest ????

Re: RedsFest ????

I just got word froma freind who went into the reds shop 2 hours before closing time that the only thing they were doing was a buy one get one free on bats. Jerseys were not reduced, so he picked up 6 bats and just had to pay for 3 of them. Not bad

Valaika - I shot you an email.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Had a good time at Redsfest this year. The Reds Community Fund was really a disappointment this year like everyone said. There was some dealers who had some cool game used stuff, you just had to really look for it. My family and I were again asked to help with Eric Davis' Hitting From The Heart booth. I was given Eric's 2006 Spring Training Coach's jersey for helping out. I also got my 1991 Home white jersey signed by Eric.

Dave
    Always looking for Eric Davis gamers
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice looking Eric Davis jerseys you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by markfd View Post
    Is this the same one that was on Ebay the other week?
    Yes. Had some solid offers, but thought I'd offer it up here before relisting. Thanks

Any of you guys with the Road jerseys, do the Reds still have the PROPERTY OF TAG and the year? Just looking at purchasing one, and was wondering if that is on the away jerseys or not!

I'm a member of the Reds Hall of Fame. They get alot of the best jerseys for future and present displays. Dealers do not get to buy early. Someone got a Brandon Phillips bat, there were Bruce bats, Votto Bats. It just goes fast when the door opens.

Cincy- would you mind shooting me an email at AWA85@live.com have a question for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cincy13 View Post
    I'm a member of the Reds Hall of Fame. They get alot of the best jerseys for future and present displays. Dealers do not get to buy early. Someone got a Brandon Phillips bat, there were Bruce bats, Votto Bats. It just goes fast when the door opens.
    Did Reds HOF get any of the camouflage game used jerseys from 4th July weekend games? Did the players get to keep them, haven't seen any of those on the market.

I was at Redsfest & there were many Dickerson GU Bats.