Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Peyton Manning Game Used! I Cant Believe It!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    This is the last thing I will say concerning this post. There is NOTHING suspect about the jersey physically. What is suspect is the circumstances under which Manning jerseys are released to the public. As I have already listed...Peyback Foundation, Colts team charities, Mr. Polian or Mr. Irsay, etc. are the sources where true Manning gamers originate from. In my opinion....based upon the facts that I know to be true concerning how Manning gamers are handled....and the fact this jersey has ZERO provenance....leads me to believe this jersey is nothing more than team issued. Period and good night.
    So, is the jersey properly tagged, numbered and lettered?

Did you contact VA about your concerns before bidding?

I am confused, you bought the jersey, but you do not believe it to be a game used jersey? What is it then? I am very curious now.

What I think he is saying is that he would have paid over $1K for the jersey even if it were just a GI. My interpretation is that to him if it actually turns out to be game worn then that is just a bonus.

trsent, are you sure your not the one on here who doesn't have since of humor. from most of your post that i have read all you talk about is how people are attacking you.

According to my gentleman's intuition, there is a full-moon coming...

Neely8...you are absolutely 100% correct!!!

Question Re: Peyton Manning Game Used! I Cant Believe It!

Just to be clear.....Ive owned two GUARANTEED Manning gamers. This jersey I won tonite is solid physically. All letters, numbers, tags etc are correct. It is spot on....no issues. The bottom line is it can not ever be proven nor disproven to be a gamer. For 1080 bucks I could care less.

Banned

Just to be clear.....Ive owned two GUARANTEED Manning gamers. This jersey I won tonite is solid physically. All letters, numbers, tags etc are correct. It is spot on....no issues. The bottom line is it can not ever be proven nor disproven to be a gamer. For 1080 bucks I could care less.
    Oh, I see. Thanks for making that clear. I thought you were attacking the jersey as not being what it was advertised as in your original post so I asked you to explain, but now I see the jersey appears to be 100% fine to you, but you doubt it was worn in a game though there is no proof to explain if it was or was not I guess from your replies.

As for Fnazxc0114's comments: Joshua Rogers, I have no clue who you are, but please if you have something to say, make it make sense and not be an attack. I must have been confused over the comments made by Doctor Loomis, Joseph Mayo, as he commented that a jersey he bought is 75% not genuine, but he bought it since it is dead on.

I am confused by his starting this thread, but who the heck are you, Joshua Rogers, to comment about what sense of humor I have or not? Do you know me personally to decide such? Have you ever witnessed my humor to judge me?

I didn't think so - So just stay the heck out of my business until you have the pleasure of enjoying my humor. I get northing but crap from members of this forum attacking me for trying to have humor - But you do not know me from Adam (whoever Adam may be) so do not judge my sense of humor and STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS if you do not like my views, concerns or state of mind.

Got it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post

According to my gentleman's intuition, there is a full-moon coming...
    Warren, isn't the moon always full but sometimes we only see part of it from where we stand?

I just won the auction at Vintage for the 2005 Peyton Manning game used jersey. I can not believe I got it for only $1080! Let it be known that I honestly feel there is a 75% chance that Manning never wore this jersey. To be honest I would have given a grand for a team issued Manning just to say I had one. I know all genuine Manning gamers have team and/or Manning provenence. I still cant believe some uneducated buyer didnt at least bid 1500-2K! Wow.........
    hey dr,

did you see the manning jersey up for auction at vintage authentics? currently 1 bid for $750. here is the link:

http://www.vintageauthentics.com/cgi...unbr=100934008

mark

Hi Mark...yes I saw that jersey. However I dont like that style shirt. It is SLIGHTLY different. Are you gonna bid on it?