Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Photomatch help please!!!

I know I posted my newly signed Hafner jersey in the December pickup section but, last night I also got a photographer to send me a picture of the back of hafner wearing this particular jersey I believe, which is where I need the help. I believe that the bottom left hand corner of the nameplate matches perfectly as well as a loose thread in the middle of the left hand of the 6. I would apprecciate any and all feedback.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Re: Photomatch help please!!!

Andy, I think you are really reaching with evidence of this being a dead on photo-match. There are no loose threads that are exact matches that I can see. Now my eyes hurt. Maybe one of the experts on here can help us with this Photo Hunt project for you.

Andy, I believe it's a match. Edges of the number line up with nameplate, and the thread on the six originates from the same spot. Nice jersey!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

The crease on the "6" on the bottom lefthand side looks convincing.

it is hard to see in this picture, but if you enlarge the one of hafner wearing it, you can notice the objects i pointed out, although the picture of just the jersey doesn't show it because i can't get the picture right to show them. But i also just noticed the exact same puckering of the bottom left hand of the six. I've circled what I'm talking about in these pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I concur, the threads and crease are convincing.

How do we know that photo is really Travis Hafner??? JUST KIDDING!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gannonknight85 View Post
    it is hard to see in this picture, but if you enlarge the one of hafner wearing it, you can notice the objects i pointed out, although the picture of just the jersey doesn't show it because i can't get the picture right to show them. But i also just noticed the exact same puckering of the bottom left hand of the six. I've circled what I'm talking about in these pictures.
    Cool, I missed the crease, but I told you the others would find such when looking at the photos. So if you enlarge the pictures, you say they match? There are some great photo-match experts on here, like Rudy (the guy who partially quotes me in every post he makes so I completely quote me in every post I make) who do wonders with such pictures.