Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Help finding a photo match $10.00 incentive

Heres a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice screenshot!!!!
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I'd also look for shots from his other earlier at bats as well. He may have used that bat for a few games before it broke. For nice clear close up shots. Can you post pictures of the entire bat, including handle area? You got a nice deal at Redsfest on his bat. I didn't see any of his bats when I got there.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    I'd also look for shots from his other earlier at bats as well. He may have used that bat for a few games before it broke. For nice clear close up shots. Can you post pictures of the entire bat, including handle area? You got a nice deal at Redsfest on his bat. I didn't see any of his bats when I got there.

Thats my guess is this bat was used at prior games too. I will post more pics of it tonight when I get home. I picked up a Janish bat too but unfortunately didn't get a chance to have him sign it that night.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Here is a full size pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Heres a screenshot.
    Wow, very nice! I am at work but that sure looks like the bat and will definately pull it out when I get home. All those ball marks on the bat is definately what mine is and I am going to try to print that picture. I believe he popped out in left field at that at bat. E-mail me at Nnicely@gameusedbatsjerseys.com to claim your $10.00 Thanks!