I just received this email from Mears reference to several items I won on their first auction. I sent a check yesterday so I know they have not received my payment yet. According to the email, they have sent out ALL the items that were won. The auction ended only 5 days ago. I have never heard of such a thing, pretty trusting. On another note, for those that worry about shill bidding, several of my auctions ended with my minimum bid although my max bid was much higher. I hope the quality of their auction items improve although I was very pleased with several of the items and got them for a good price. A very positive experience!

Happy Holidays,
The MEARS staff would like to thank everyone for their support during our first online auction. In order to take care of our customers during the holidays, today we shipped 100 percent of the orders from our first sale.
We are also excited to announce that MEARS will be holding quality memorabilia auctions every month, with our next auction starting Jan. 5, 2009 and ending Jan. 22, 2009. Please check out our website at MEARSOnlineAuctions.com and have a safe and happy holiday season.
-The MEARS staff