Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Banned

Re: Merry Christmas

Jesus Christ is Lord and King.

Praise His name.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas from NJ, rainy & cold..Go Flyers !!!

Sorry guys, I don't mean to make it sound like I don't like the Beautiful Hawaiian days we have here. Its just I have never seen snow, and would like to know that feeling of a white Christmas!!!!! For only one day and then back to the white sandy beaches of Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Sorry guys, I don't mean to make it sound like I don't like the Beautiful Hawaiian days we have here. Its just I have never seen snow, and would like to know that feeling of a white Christmas!!!!! For only one day and then back to the white sandy beaches of Hawaii

Well, if you want to really get the full experience...

take 10 minutes putting on all of the warmest clothes you can find, take another 10 minutes scraping your car windows, another 10-20 shoveling your driveway and sidewalk. Then, in order to get the "cold factor" accurate, go lay down in a full size freezer and aim a fan at your body and turn it on high. Do this for the rest of the time. That will just about get you an idea of a "White Christmas" here in the midwest.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    Well, if you want to really get the full experience...

take 10 minutes putting on all of the warmest clothes you can find, take another 10 minutes scraping your car windows, another 10-20 shoveling your driveway and sidewalk. Then, in order to get the "cold factor" accurate, go lay down in a full size freezer and aim a fan at your body and turn it on high. Do this for the rest of the time. That will just about get you an idea of a "White Christmas" here in the midwest.
    Dont forget to add backache after shoveling, runny nose, potenital flu. Sneakers, boots, or whatever it is you wear ruined from the slush, and possible frost bite on your hands.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM A COLD AND RAINY NEW YORK!!!

happy holidays everyone,

heres to making our hobby clean, fun and friendly in the coming year.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    Jesus Christ is Lord and King.

Praise His name.

Merry Christmas.

AMEN Sammy! Merry Christmas to all!! God Bless!

Aaron

As always, Merry Christmas to all.

Here in Michigan, we were hammered all week with temps in the single digits to teens and daily dumps of snow. Here on Christmas Eve it is 40 with alot of rain and a real mess!!!

God Bless,

Robert Koppel
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas from Oklahoma! God Bless everyone for a happy and healthy holiday season.

I want to thank everyone for the enjoyable and educational discussions. I am a new member and appreciate your willingness to share information.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Scott

I'll trade you the NJ cold anyday for Hawaii! My wife and I were there in Hawaii last Christmas...it was crazy to be on the beach Christmas day. Can't wait to go back!

Merry Christmas All!!

Scott