Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jetersbatboy
    • Jun 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish every a very merry Christmas. Be SAFE and a have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!

I wish we had snow on Christmas day in Hawaii!!! Current temp 79 degress slight over cast but sunny with a light trade predicted for the next 2 days. NO SIGNS SANTA WILL BRING US SNOW!!!
  • mariner_gamers
    • May 2008

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I am here in Phoenix and there is zero chance of a white Christmas. The upside is I have picked fresh fruit off my backyard trees for holiday cocktails!!

Davis
    Davis Emburey
    demburey@netzero.net
    Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Merry Christmas to you all! Spending Christmas in GUU is like spending Christmas with family!

Thanks to all of you who help and provide guidance to everyone!

Regards, Tony
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• gatorcollector
        • Aug 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone from sunny Florida. I'm willing to wait a couple of more weeks for my Christmas present - a National Championship!

Comment

• AWA85
          • Jan 2008

Snow and ice here in Iowa, looks like a white Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all members!
          Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• mfsquirrelmaster
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
            Just wanted to wish every a very merry Christmas. Be SAFE and a have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!

I wish we had snow on Christmas day in Hawaii!!! Current temp 79 degress slight over cast but sunny with a light trade predicted for the next 2 days. NO SIGNS SANTA WILL BRING US SNOW!!!
            If you want to take some of this snow from Michigan, go ahead. The past week we've got our share.

Comment

• dcgreg25
              • Jan 2008

Happy Holidays to everyone. This is a great board make up of some great people and I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!

Comment

• JasonBanz
                • Oct 2008

Merry Christmas from Maryland. Chilly and rainy here. I would kill for some plentiful sunshine! My jersey came today, and the 2nd part of my Christmas will be here Sunday! When the Dolphins take the AFC East!!!!

Comment

• geoff
                  • Nov 2005

Happy Holidays to all on the Forum.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                    • Nov 2005

Merry Christmas from Los Angeles!
                    It's rainy and freezing cold (about 50 degrees)...just like snow
                    Glad it's not sunny and 80...that sunshine thing gets real boring...

Comment

• sammy
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

Jesus Christ is Lord and King.

Praise His name.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

• maccamania
                        • Jul 2008

Merry Christmas from NJ, rainy & cold..Go Flyers !!!

Comment

• jetersbatboy
                          • Jun 2008

Sorry guys, I don't mean to make it sound like I don't like the Beautiful Hawaiian days we have here. Its just I have never seen snow, and would like to know that feeling of a white Christmas!!!!! For only one day and then back to the white sandy beaches of Hawaii

Comment

• ahuff
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
                            Sorry guys, I don't mean to make it sound like I don't like the Beautiful Hawaiian days we have here. Its just I have never seen snow, and would like to know that feeling of a white Christmas!!!!! For only one day and then back to the white sandy beaches of Hawaii

Well, if you want to really get the full experience...

take 10 minutes putting on all of the warmest clothes you can find, take another 10 minutes scraping your car windows, another 10-20 shoveling your driveway and sidewalk. Then, in order to get the "cold factor" accurate, go lay down in a full size freezer and aim a fan at your body and turn it on high. Do this for the rest of the time. That will just about get you an idea of a "White Christmas" here in the midwest.
                            "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• suave1477
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ahuff
                              Well, if you want to really get the full experience...

take 10 minutes putting on all of the warmest clothes you can find, take another 10 minutes scraping your car windows, another 10-20 shoveling your driveway and sidewalk. Then, in order to get the "cold factor" accurate, go lay down in a full size freezer and aim a fan at your body and turn it on high. Do this for the rest of the time. That will just about get you an idea of a "White Christmas" here in the midwest.
                              Dont forget to add backache after shoveling, runny nose, potenital flu. Sneakers, boots, or whatever it is you wear ruined from the slush, and possible frost bite on your hands.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM A COLD AND RAINY NEW YORK!!!

Comment

Working...