Hi GUU members.....This is my second post as I am a "newbie" here, but a long-time collector of game used memorabilia from MLB. As I stated in my first post, I came accross this site on google while checking into the questionable exploits of everyones favorite question avoider, Scot Monette of ASI/ESM/Company Name flavor of the month.

I am currently searching for a few specific home run baseballs:

-Frank Robinson
-Eddie Mathews
-Jim Thome
-Frank Thomas
-uninthusiastically (but still need) Gary Sheffield

I collect home run baseballs by certain players, and I have decided to give it a shot by requesting them 5 at a time (mixing old with new, hard with easy). These are my first five (5) I will actively seek out this coming year. If my search stalls, I'll add to my wish list as time goes.

Any insight from you members as to who I should be contacting would be greatly appreciated, as I have seen just a couple of posts here by other members that have stated they collect "home run baseballs".

If there is ANYONE on this site that can help me out, I would very much appreciate an email. I only collect balls with excellent provenance or proof that "it is what it is claimed to be". In the case of Eddie Mathews, since he is deceased, I would prefer that the ball be signed, but it's not a deal breaker if it isn't.

I am really excited about finding this site, and I know I can add a TON of great experience and knowledge to it for you fellow collectors. Also, I have an annoucement to make to the members, but am currently awaiting one more major free-agent signing before I do. You'll know why at that time.

Thanks for all of your help, and I look forward to making many friends here while helping out the community in regards to the rampant fraud in our hobby. This site appears to be doing a great deal in reducing it, and that's great for all of us.

Regards,

Steve

suicide_squeeze@roadrunner.com