Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Blue Chip Sports

Quote Originally Posted by slarcomold View Post
    Does anyone have a phone number for BLUE CHIP SPORTS ? Their website seems to be down, and I would like to contact them. Thanks in advance.
    Tim
    I believe their number is 770-942-4187

Just to update one of my posts, I got an e-mail from Misty at Blue Chip today and it had 2 pictures of 2 of the bats I was interested in. She apologized for the delay.

Dave Z

Hi Dave-- do you have Blue Chip's email contact address from that reply? I'd like to inquire about several of the bats that were on their site last week also. Thanks in advance
    Mike jackitout7@aol.com

Mike,

it is: JimPopham@aol.com

Good Luck,

Dave Z

Just a quick update on Left Field Collectibles.

As mentioned earlier, I ordered three bats from Left Field the evening of 1/17. Today, the 24th, they came, safely packaged and beautiful and all the way from New Jersey to Arizona.

As I frequently write in my eBay feedback: Most Highly Recommended Seller!

I bought a Preston Wilson bat from Left Field Collectibles about 3 months ago. They had it noted as a Cardinals bat and that the ring looked purple because of the pine tar. Sure enough when I got it it was a 2003 Rockies bat. I emailed them and they promptly told me to send it back for a refund. So was fair on his part. Only problem was that it was damaged in shipping on the way back to them through FedEx and I still have not received a word from them or refund after I was told I would get one. So I stopped using FedEx and took a 125.00 loss.

One thing about Left Field is that they never update their inventory either. Ive talked to people that bought bats years ago and they are still on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarman44 View Post
    I bought a Preston Wilson bat from Left Field Collectibles about 3 months ago. They had it noted as a Cardinals bat and that the ring looked purple because of the pine tar. Sure enough when I got it it was a 2003 Rockies bat. I emailed them and they promptly told me to send it back for a refund. So was fair on his part. Only problem was that it was damaged in shipping on the way back to them through FedEx and I still have not received a word from them or refund after I was told I would get one. So I stopped using FedEx and took a 125.00 loss.

One thing about Left Field is that they never update their inventory either. Ive talked to people that bought bats years ago and they are still on the site.
    Funny you mention that Joe. That Lankford bat I sold you is STILL on that site. I bought it in 2004 - and the other Lankford I had from them...another member now has - and yes, it is still there.

I thing Art is a great guy, and he has been very helpful. But if you bid on the eBay acutions they run, don't try to make any offers...even on bats that don't sell. They are firm on prices.

Sorry to hear about that Preston bat too. His Cards bats are TOUGH to find. I am looking for one - but if I find it in STL, I'll call you - he is not high on my want list.

Dave
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Left Field Collectibles.

I notice that the bats I recently bought are still listed on the site, but when you click on them, there is a "SOLD" beside the price. Do the bats that you bought, that are still listed, have that notation?

Just another note--

Over the past two months I have bought several bats each from Leftfield Collectibles (Art Jaffe) and also Blue Chip Sports, and all transactions with both were smooth, quickly done, and the bats were outstanding as advertised.

Thanks!

Mike jackitout7@aol.com

I just received the bat I recently ordered from Left Field Collectibles and I am happy with the purchase. It arrived pretty quickly and was as advertised.

A couple of days after I ordered it I noticed that they had the bat listed as "Sold" on their website so they updated it very quickly.