Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Blue Chip Sports

Anybody have any dealings with them.They have a few items im looking at.Thanks Geoff

Re: Blue Chip Sports

Bought a few bats from them in the past and had no issues, good items they are just tough to get hold of at times. Hope this helps.

Geoff: I agree that they can be hard to get to sometimes; however they have always returned my phone calls. The owner gave me his cell phone the first time we talked and I had no trouble getting him after that. He was very knowledgeable and polite. We talked about a lot of things, and I enjoyed our conversation. Most importantly, he described the bats I was looking for accurately. The bats were great and so was the service. Blue Chip ranks high on my list. Rex

Blue Chip was the subject of another thread a while ago.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/37997...ge/1117729026/

Hope that helps.

Jeff
    http://www.birdbats.com

Thanks guys for the info and the help so far.Anyone else have something to say about this company.

Three years ago I purchased a game used baseball jersey from Blue Chip Sports and was very satisfied. The jersey was shipped quickly and when I called to inquire about the jersey prior to purchasing, I was given a friendly/full/accurate description.

Greg

Blue Chip Sports

Has anyone ever dealt with or gotten stuff from Blue Chip Sports? There website is bc-sports.com. They have a lot of bats but don't post any pics.

Thanks,

Dave Z

They're the worst ever. After several emails and several weeks I got a one line response...and that's after telling them I wanted to pay $600 for one of their bats and wanted to know how to pay. I was so damn angry at that point, I told them to stick it. I have never seen such crappy customer service and I don't even bother looking at their site anymore.

Chris

They have had the same items for sale on their website for YEARS now. They never take anything off so I don't believe they really have all that's on their website. I wouldn't trust them

I purchased a number of Giants bats from them about 2 1/2 years ago. These bats are still listed on their site. The bats were very nice and were as described and I was very pleased with the bats.

I contacted them recently to inquire whether their site was up to date and was told it was....
    Steve Smith
    Sacramento CA
    916-216-4435
    steve@sfbats.net