Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonBanz
    • Oct 2008

Re: January pick-ups

Just got this in today! Ted Ginn Jr. game worn chinstrap from the game against the Eagles in 07. He ran a punt back for a touchdown that game!

Click image for larger version

Name:	-6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	722363

Name:	aroid.jpg
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	722364

Also. I got a jersey on Christmas eve and didn't get the chance to post it. Calvin Jackson game worn jersey from the 1996 season. Pictures show him against the Eagles.

Name:	CJackson2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	648526

Name:	CJackson1.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	648527

Name:	CJackson4.jpg
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	648528

Comment

• JasonBanz
      • Oct 2008

Whoops! Pic from the chinstrap didn't work. Here they are.

Name:	Chinstrap.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	648529

Name:	Ginn.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	648530

Comment

• murfsteve25
        • Oct 2008

Just picked up a Votto bat off Ebay. My parents told me that it came in the mail today and they showed it to me on the webcam lol. The seller got it from Redsfest and he included a COA which I was not expectig. Cant wait to see it in person at the end of the week! Here are some pics of the bat from Ebay...
        Attached Files
        Always buying David Justice items

Comment

• TFig27
          • Oct 2006

2008 Johnny Damon Game Used Bats - Steiner and MLB

Two new brands to add to my collection of Damons - Controlling the Game

sigpic
          TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
          A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
          J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Comment

• WadeInBmore
            • Sep 2007

Not game used...but movie used

This is a working Gremlin puppet and hero prop from Gremlins 2...it is also believed that it was used in the original Gremlins movie as well. It stands almost three feet tall and would've required up to 8 puppeteers to opporate. It has arm controls and hand gripping motion, mouth snarl, eye movement including blinking, and ear wiggling amongst others.

His mounting board reads #10 (denoting hero/working gremlin cast number) and is named Green Steve. Also noted is the inscription that says Mechanical Arm Glen...which means the hands were used for the Close Ups for another Gremlin. I got this piece from former prop master Brook Yeaton.

There is some dry rotting present, however for a piece that is almost 20 years old and abused during production...not too shabby in my opinion. I wonder how many others are out there. I was also supplied with names of people who can help to restore the trouble spots
            Attached Files

Comment

• b.heagy
              • May 2006

Originally posted by WadeInBmore

This is a working Gremlin puppet and hero prop from Gremlins 2...it is also believed that it was used in the original Gremlins movie as well. It stands almost three feet tall and would've required up to 8 puppeteers to opporate. It has arm controls and hand gripping motion, mouth snarl, eye movement including blinking, and ear wiggling amongst others.

His mounting board reads #10 (denoting hero/working gremlin cast number) and is named Green Steve. Also noted is the inscription that says Mechanical Arm Glen...which means the hands were used for the Close Ups for another Gremlin. I got this piece from former prop master Brook Yeaton.

There is some dry rotting present, however for a piece that is almost 20 years old and abused during production...not too shabby in my opinion. I wonder how many others are out there. I was also supplied with names of people who can help to restore the trouble spots

That is awesome ! Thanks for sharing. I gotta find one of those.
              Bill Heagy
              heagysports.com
              Go Phillies !

Comment

• zookerman182
                • Jul 2007

i couldnt sleep in the same room as that thing!
                Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

sigpic

Comment

• AWA85
                  • Jan 2008

That thing is something else, pretty cool addition.
                  Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• dcrules01
                    • Nov 2005

Wade that is cool thanks for sharing.Its amazin how something so ugly could look like this as long as you didnt feed it after midnight

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• Instanton
                      • Dec 2008

I got these items within the latter part of December, but what the heck: Elarton Worn TBTC Monarchs jersey and TBTC sounds, Vols Rottino uni. All thanks to fellow members.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• TFig27
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by WadeInBmore

I think you need to put a jersey on him
                        sigpic
                        TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
                        A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
                        J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Comment

• intheminors
                          • Jul 2006

Need to do a little more research on this...

Haitai Tigers (now Kia Tigers) game used jersey. The team was the Haitai Tigers until 2001 when Kia (the automobile maker) bought the team.

Haitai was an original member of the Korean Baseball Organization that was formed in 1982. The team won 9 of the first 16 titles in the KBO.

Name:	IMG_0982.jpg
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	648557 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0983.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	648558

Comment

• Dewey2007
                            • Dec 2007

I recently picked up this game used 2008 Max Bat of Alameda CA's top dawg Jimmy Rollins. It's MLB Authenticated to a game on 5/30 vs the Marlins and was purchased directly from a Phillies auction. The bat is cracked on the handle, shows great use and has Rollins trademark tape job on the handle.

Since we don't have anywhere on the forum to leave seller feedback I would like to personally thank forum member maccamania for this great bat. He was willling to work with me on payment of the bat during the holidays and shipping was top notch. Excellent deal all the way around. Thanks Rich!!
                            Attached Files
                            sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• geoff
                              • Nov 2005

Dewey you have a nice Bat.I sold that Bat to him through EBAY.If you have any questions about the Bat.Let me know.I bought that at a Phillies Game this Year.

Thanks
                              Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Comment

• yanks12025
                                • Jan 2006

Just got my second Xavier Nady yankee bat in the mail. The mlb hologram says it was cracked on 8/4, in the 1st inning. So i looked on 8/2 and was able to photomatch it to be used that whole game. The best thing about that game was that Nady went 4-5 with a 2B,two Singles and a 3-run Homerun and ended up having 6 RBI's. So this is my second Nady homerun bat. I included some photos of the match and also a link to see highlights from the game.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...