Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: 2009 cardinals winter warm up

Does anyone have the link to the items being auctioned tomorrow. I thought I saw a Jim Edmonds home jersey in the silent auction from 12-2, but I cant find the list or a link to it.

Just go to stlcardinals.com and there is a WWU auction list

Cigarman, where did you find that photo of Ankiel in the red Springfield jersey? I have that jersey and a COA from Springfield and I have never been able to photomatch it.

any of you guys going to get mike tyson's auto?
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Sent you a PM Billy...

You have a PM Cigarman44?

well i am finally back from the winter warm up. and i had a great time, got all my game used bats signed (troy glaus,mark little,adam wainwright,rick ankiel,adam kennedy) and all 5 players added GAME USED 08 except the little it was from 2000...... and before any one ask yes they were all used in the 2008 season.......... then i had a game used bp jersey from the spring of colby rasmus and he signed it and added GAME USED 08........ got some baseballs signed and overall had a great time, thought the auctions were kinda weak this year, but what do you do..................... also picked up a hammered ray lankford M110 louisville slugger if anyone is intrested i got it and its hammered, gonna sell this one let me know if intrested..........

The team store had a 50 percent off sale on game used jerseys on Monday. I got a Parisi game used for $38 and my cousin got a Barden oe for $38. I thought about getting a Garcia one also for $38 but money was getting tight and decided against it.

kj33706-

I think you were in line in front of me for Mark Little. Was your MArk Little bat a half black/half white louisille slugger bat? I was the guy with MArk Little's Memphis Redbirds batting helmet.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by stlcardsfan View Post
    The team store had a 50 percent off sale on game used jerseys on Monday. I got a Parisi game used for $38 and my cousin got a Barden oe for $38. I thought about getting a Garcia one also for $38 but money was getting tight and decided against it.

50% off and they were $38

I got an e mail from Pat Daly on a 20% off sale b4 the Warm Up and an 07 or 08 Spring Training Parisi was $150, while Barden 2008 BP was $125 and reg season were $225 and 07 with patches was $275. And those prices are before the 20% discount the team was offering!!!!