Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

2009 cardinals winter warm up

i know albert is gonna be there, has anyone else heard or has anything be released on who else is gonna be there. i know its january 17,18,19. i got my pass. i have game used bats and mlb baseballs i will need to get signed, please keep me posted if you know anything.....................
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

Re: 2009 cardinals winter warm up

well all the auction items have been listed, thank god for once i don't see anything i will be wanting, i am gonna need a few things autographed, is anyone going down for the early bird this saturday jan.10
    email me if you are going down i will be out of town till after its over if anyone could help me out and get me a few tickets of certain people that would be great............... still no list of who is gonna be there yet........
    email me if you can get me a couple of tickets for the early bird............
    kj33706@yahoo.com

if anyone needs anything form the warm up let me know i will look for what ever you need, and i don't mind helping anyone out............... i i will be there all the days

Comment

• kj33706
      • Jun 2006

anybody got anything?

Comment

• bigtruck260
        • Sep 2007

Hey Guys -

I will not be there this year...wife has a baby due any day, so I'm on standby. I was not impressed by the auction offerings...the only bummer is that I will miss seeing a few of you.

D
        Dave
        Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
        River City Redbird Authentics
        http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• shoremen44
          • Jul 2007

Dave,
          congrats man...
          Bert
          ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

• Birdbats
            • Nov 2005

Congrats, Dave! Sorry I'll miss you.

The autograph lineup and prices were released yesterday and are available on the team's Web site. Among the things that surprised me:
            • Albert is still $175, in spite of winning his second MVP. I thought for sure he'd be $200 this year.
            • Molina is $100. I know Yadi is popular, and I think the world of him, but $100 is ridiculous -- especially when Jack Clark is $10.
            • Colby Rasmus (never played above AAA) is the same price as LaRussa (lock HOF manager) -- $30.
            • 2008 1st round pick and highly touted 3rd baseman Brett Wallace is free. They could have charged $5 and easily made $2K or more for the charity. Missed opportunity, but good for the fans willing to endure his line.
            I won't be setting up this year, but I plan to attend all three days. Hope to see you there!
            Jeff Scott
            birdbats@charter.net
            http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• cigarman44
              • Aug 2007

I won't be able to make it this year either. I have to restain myself from spending the 600.00 I did at last years WWU!

If anyone going sees an Ankiel helmet or 4th of July/Memorial day hat pick it up for me!

Joe

Comment

• kj33706
                • Jun 2006

if i see anything of ankiel its yours no worries, i got screwed for the early bird, my buddy went down early and i really need a troy glaus to get my game used bat signed and he sold out quick, so i will have to find someone going early this saturday to try to get me a glaus ticket, so if anyone know anyone please help out a buddy, other than that i am looking forward to getting a lot of my things signed for my collection, also need a green and a loshe ticket, i should hope i get help from someone.............. remember if any one needs anything, i will be there all three days i will gladly get what i can for anyone who needs anything, just email me at
                kj33706@yahoo.com

Comment

• stlbats
                  • Nov 2005

I will be at the WWU this weekend as well. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Jason
                  stlbats@bellsouth.net

Comment

• kj33706
                    • Jun 2006

i will be there and i will be lugging a adam kennedy bat saturday, i then will be lugging a mark little and rick ankiel bat on sunday, then on monday i will be lugging around a troy glaus and adam wainwright bat..... trying to get all my game used bats signed and what better place to get them signed is the warm up you get a nice auto and i hope all will sign it game used 08. since they were used in the 08 season......... again if anyone is looking for anything special let me know i don't mind helping anyone out............ just email me at kj33706@yahoo.com

Comment

• bubbrubb25
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Birdbats
                      Congrats, Dave! Sorry I'll miss you.

The autograph lineup and prices were released yesterday and are available on the team's Web site. Among the things that surprised me:
                      • Albert is still $175, in spite of winning his second MVP. I thought for sure he'd be $200 this year.
                      • Molina is $100. I know Yadi is popular, and I think the world of him, but $100 is ridiculous -- especially when Jack Clark is $10.
                      • Colby Rasmus (never played above AAA) is the same price as LaRussa (lock HOF manager) -- $30.
                      • 2008 1st round pick and highly touted 3rd baseman Brett Wallace is free. They could have charged $5 and easily made $2K or more for the charity. Missed opportunity, but good for the fans willing to endure his line.
                      I won't be setting up this year, but I plan to attend all three days. Hope to see you there!
                      $175 for an autograph at a fanfest? Jeeze at the Phillies Phestival you pay $10 for admission and you get 5 autograph tickets 4 random tables with 2 at a table and then 1 ticket you can exchange for any table so basically you can get 8 autos or more some tables have 3 and then get howard, utley or rollins if they dont have a photobooth all for $10
                      http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/

Email: dannysubach@yahoo.com

Comment

• Birdbats
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bubbrubb25
                        $175 for an autograph at a fanfest? Jeeze at the Phillies Phestival you pay $10 for admission and you get 5 autograph tickets 4 random tables with 2 at a table and then 1 ticket you can exchange for any table so basically you can get 8 autos or more some tables have 3 and then get howard, utley or rollins if they dont have a photobooth all for $10
                        Unlike most fan fests, the Cardinals' Winter Warm Up is a fund-raiser for charity. People know going in that all money raised will be invested back into community/youth programs. For the most part, autographs can be obtained at prices below market value (i.e., if these guys appeared at your local card show). There also are almost 50 free signers (mostly prospects and former players). I rarely hear complaints about autograph prices at the Warm Up. In fact, if this wasn't a charity event, I think the fans around here would still attend and pay the same prices.
                        Jeff Scott
                        birdbats@charter.net

Comment

• Birdbats
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by kj33706
                          i will be there and i will be lugging a adam kennedy bat saturday, i then will be lugging a mark little and rick ankiel bat on sunday, then on monday i will be lugging around a troy glaus and adam wainwright bat..... trying to get all my game used bats signed and what better place to get them signed is the warm up you get a nice auto and i hope all will sign it game used 08. since they were used in the 08 season......... again if anyone is looking for anything special let me know i don't mind helping anyone out............ just email me at kj33706@yahoo.com
                          Kevin, I might be able to use your help on Saturday with Kennedy. I also need a bat signed and I have three other signatures to get during Kennedy's period.

Also, if you or anyone else can help, I need a couple "line buddies" Monday at 9 a.m. I have three Cal Eldred bats I need signed, but the free autographs are limited to one per person. Since he's the first signer that morning, we should be able to get in and out fairly quickly (and then jump straight into the Glaus line). Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.
                          Jeff Scott
                          birdbats@charter.net

Comment

• chakes89
                            • May 2006

Unlike most fan fests, the Cardinals' Winter Warm Up is a fund-raiser for charity. People know going in that all money raised will be invested back into community/youth programs. For the most part, autographs can be obtained at prices below market value (i.e., if these guys appeared at your local card show). There also are almost 50 free signers (mostly prospects and former players). I rarely hear complaints about autograph prices at the Warm Up. In fact, if this wasn't a charity event, I think the fans around here would still attend and pay the same prices.
                            Redsfest is all for charity as well and they don't charge for any autographs
                            I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• bubbrubb25
                              • Jan 2007

Right but Phillies Phestival is also for charity, the money goes to ALS.
                              http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/

Email: dannysubach@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...