Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Smile 2009 cardinals winter warm up

i know albert is gonna be there, has anyone else heard or has anything be released on who else is gonna be there. i know its january 17,18,19. i got my pass. i have game used bats and mlb baseballs i will need to get signed, please keep me posted if you know anything.....................

Smile Re: 2009 cardinals winter warm up

well all the auction items have been listed, thank god for once i don't see anything i will be wanting, i am gonna need a few things autographed, is anyone going down for the early bird this saturday jan.10
    email me if you are going down i will be out of town till after its over if anyone could help me out and get me a few tickets of certain people that would be great............... still no list of who is gonna be there yet........
    email me if you can get me a couple of tickets for the early bird............
    kj33706@yahoo.com

if anyone needs anything form the warm up let me know i will look for what ever you need, and i don't mind helping anyone out............... i i will be there all the days

Re: 2009 cardinals winter warm up

anybody got anything?

Hey Guys -

I will not be there this year...wife has a baby due any day, so I'm on standby. I was not impressed by the auction offerings...the only bummer is that I will miss seeing a few of you.

D
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dave,
    congrats man...
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Congrats, Dave! Sorry I'll miss you.

The autograph lineup and prices were released yesterday and are available on the team's Web site. Among the things that surprised me:
    • Albert is still $175, in spite of winning his second MVP. I thought for sure he'd be $200 this year.
    • Molina is $100. I know Yadi is popular, and I think the world of him, but $100 is ridiculous -- especially when Jack Clark is $10.
    • Colby Rasmus (never played above AAA) is the same price as LaRussa (lock HOF manager) -- $30.
    • 2008 1st round pick and highly touted 3rd baseman Brett Wallace is free. They could have charged $5 and easily made $2K or more for the charity. Missed opportunity, but good for the fans willing to endure his line.
    I won't be setting up this year, but I plan to attend all three days. Hope to see you there!

I won't be able to make it this year either. I have to restain myself from spending the 600.00 I did at last years WWU!

If anyone going sees an Ankiel helmet or 4th of July/Memorial day hat pick it up for me!

Joe

if i see anything of ankiel its yours no worries, i got screwed for the early bird, my buddy went down early and i really need a troy glaus to get my game used bat signed and he sold out quick, so i will have to find someone going early this saturday to try to get me a glaus ticket, so if anyone know anyone please help out a buddy, other than that i am looking forward to getting a lot of my things signed for my collection, also need a green and a loshe ticket, i should hope i get help from someone.............. remember if any one needs anything, i will be there all three days i will gladly get what i can for anyone who needs anything, just email me at
    kj33706@yahoo.com

I will be at the WWU this weekend as well. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Jason
    stlbats@bellsouth.net

i will be there and i will be lugging a adam kennedy bat saturday, i then will be lugging a mark little and rick ankiel bat on sunday, then on monday i will be lugging around a troy glaus and adam wainwright bat..... trying to get all my game used bats signed and what better place to get them signed is the warm up you get a nice auto and i hope all will sign it game used 08. since they were used in the 08 season......... again if anyone is looking for anything special let me know i don't mind helping anyone out............ just email me at kj33706@yahoo.com