Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Lift

New Years Lift

Hey, I have a pal who works for Chrysler and shared with me a neat offer. I thought I'd do same for everybody here. We all can use $50 free dollars now and then.

Goto www.spoofee.com, scroll to offers of last 5 days. When you see the Ramtestdrive link, go there. You need to print that page and take it into the dealership where they will give you their dealer code. Then you take an 09 Ram for a drive, go home and enter the code and wait 6 weeks for your $50 debit card to arrive. Pretty rare $50 free comes my way, thought I'd share.

Happy New Year.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Re: New Years Lift

Another opportunity is to take an 8x11 piece of cardboard, preferably tatterered on the edges. Write, "Vietnam Vet, out of work, help me and my family get back on our feet, God Bless" in sharpie marker.

Next, stand on the street corner near the closest shopping mall.

The return on this investment should be much quicker than the 6 week period mentioned below, but it may include standing in the rain so consider it a wash.

This sounds like spam
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

sounds like a lot of work & time for $50 (assuming you'd ever see a dime six weeks later)

Is this where my bailout money is going? As a part owner (taxpayer) of the big 3, I disapprove of this marketing plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyu40 View Post
    Is this where my bailout money is going? As a part owner (taxpayer) of the big 3, I disapprove of this marketing plan.
    Yea, with all the problems the Big 3 have, handing out $50 each time somebody goes for a ride seems silly, but it's pretty simple.

I don't blame you for disapproving, not at all...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,

I'm not sure the 50 bucks is worth being harassed by a salesperson for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Hey, I have a pal who works for Chrysler and shared with me a neat offer. I thought I'd do same for everybody here. We all can use $50 free dollars now and then.

Goto www.spoofee.com, scroll to offers of last 5 days. When you see the Ramtestdrive link, go there. You need to print that page and take it into the dealership where they will give you their dealer code. Then you take an 09 Ram for a drive, go home and enter the code and wait 6 weeks for your $50 debit card to arrive. Pretty rare $50 free comes my way, thought I'd share.

Happy New Year.

RK
    We can agree or disagree w/ the promotion, but thank you skyking26 for letting us know about the 50 if we want to take advantage of it.

Actually not. I did not go for a test drive. I just walked in and obtained their dealer code and walked out. They don't even know or care who I am or why I was there... I was in the dealership 3 minutes.
    ROBERT KOPPEL

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    We can agree or disagree w/ the promotion, but thank you skyking26 for letting us know about the 50 if we want to take advantage of it.
    I've been talking about this with another member. Like anything else, it is amazing to post a positive thing like this so people can plant an easy $50 in their pocket with no effort at all and look at the negative responses! I've been compared to a vietnam vet (which I'm sure most like me took great offense to as I don't and never will think of them in a negative light. My God, they served our country.). Of all the lunacy. Just goes to show you, sometimes good deeds just are not appreciated.

I've had other members who don't post often encourage me to go with them and abandon the negativism... It's definately a thought. Thanks though Tigerdale, I really do appreciate your comments...
    ROBERT KOPPEL