Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Mlb Tv Debuts Tonight !!

I live VA too! Newport News, to be exact. I have it on Cox Cable channel 214. Isn't life great ?
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Banned

This is cooooooool. Now I can't wait for baseball season!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    I'm in Richmond, Va and have Comcast.

I flipped on Ch. 280 and saw ballplayers that I never saw play before - Larson's perfect game was a joy to watch! THANK YOU MLB!!!!!!!!!
    Larson's perfect game was a joy to watch! Wathing the game, I found how spoiled I am today with instand replays. Automatically expected to see a reply after Mantles great catch...the missed HR...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    I live VA too! Newport News, to be exact. I have it on Cox Cable channel 214. Isn't life great ?
    Chesapeake, VA and I enjoyed watching 214 all night. I love baseball!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Chesapeake, VA and I enjoyed watching 214 all night. I love baseball!!
    Don't have it...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Wathing the game, I found how spoiled I am today with instand replays. Automatically expected to see a reply after Mantles great catch...the missed HR...etc.
    I'm afraid they even spoil us at the ballpark, showing the great plays up on the big screen. When I go to a minor league game now, where there is no "jumbotron", and I miss a play, I catch myself thinking, "No big deal, I'll just...DOH!"

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have planned for the MLB Network.

Mine is working now, i just had to reboot the box. I wish they had games with Ruth and gehrig playing.

Erie, PA, time warner channel 326 was on all day at my house and I too am pumped for the season to start, also in the process of convincing the girlfriend to go to spring training in AZ this year, Baseball makes life so much better doesn't it?

I'm in Washington, and I originally tried to get the channel on yesterday but there was no one in the offices so I had to wait until today. When I after spending 20 minutes on hold they said I can only get it with a special package with a bunch of channels that cost $17 a month!!! I can't pay $17 a month for one channel, even if it is the perfect channel. Is this for real!!!!!!

I really wish they will start playing something new. Every "Hot Stove" they run is a replay. I was hoping it would have been more of a Sportscenter, more live. Its the same thing all day.

NBATV plays "Hardwood Classics" of full games from the 1960's-present. I really enjoy that, I just wish MLB would do something like that here pretty soon.