Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Mlb Tv Debuts Tonight !!

Anyone want to trade NFLN for my MLBTV?

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    I really wish they will start playing something new. Every "Hot Stove" they run is a replay. I was hoping it would have been more of a Sportscenter, more live. Its the same thing all day.

NBATV plays "Hardwood Classics" of full games from the 1960's-present. I really enjoy that, I just wish MLB would do something like that here pretty soon.
    The wiffle ball BP they did with Upton was interesting, but for a new Channel they will end up like the NFL Channel real soon if they aren't pumping in fresh stuff. Like you said, the replays of the "Hot Stove" is turning into a cold oven......
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Yeah, the Upton thing was kinda cool, the first of five times I saw it on the tube:-).

I know they just started, but dang, they need to get a variety. The replay of this years World Series, yep, that was a quick channel change. This years Home Run Derby, played it yesterday and are playing again multiple times today. How about they play something from 1993 for example? Maybe something from the 60's or 70's? Or maybe better/up to date MLB rumors on the Hot Stove. I didnt realize the Hot Stove was going to be reruns.

A little disappointed overall, thus far.