Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Mlb Tv Debuts Tonight !!

i Am Stoked ! Been Watching The Previews All Day. It Looks Like The Content Is Going To Be Awesome.
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Re: Mlb Tv Debuts Tonight !!

I was watching the previews as well on 12/31. I think "studio 42" is going to be great. It will be cool to have actual players doing demos, and actually throwing pitches which will be tracked with special cameras. They gave the example of showing how Mo Rivera throws his cutter, and the cameras showing how it breaks from different angles.

Mark

Can't wait. I dont have the channel in my room but its in the other room. Now we'll have a real baseball show. Baseball tonight on ESPN was a joke, they all hated the yankees and were wrong with everything they said.

What channel will it be on Directv?
    Thanks!

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    i Am Stoked ! Been Watching The Previews All Day. It Looks Like The Content Is Going To Be Awesome.

Go to this link and type in your zip code and it will tell you.

http://mlbnetwork.mlb.com/network/index.jsp

213 on Directv

Mr.3000

Do I have to have a sports package to get this channel? I have Comcast and it's 280. But I only get 278 then 290 next.

It's supposed to be free. If you have cable/direct tv. It doesn't list it yet on my cable yet either. It starts to broadcast @ 6PM Eastern. Try it then.
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Do I have to have a sports package to get this channel? I have Comcast and it's 280. But I only get 278 then 290 next.
    I also have comcast, and was under the impression it was part of the sports package that includes NFL, NBA, NHL, and several other sports channels. I paid $5/month for the sports package. My guide lists "hot stove" from 6-7, and classic MLB baseball with don larsens perfect game from game 5 of the 1956 world series from 7-10. Hope this helps.

Mark

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by markize View Post
    I also have comcast, and was under the impression it was part of the sports package that includes NFL, NBA, NHL, and several other sports channels. I paid $5/month for the sports package. My guide lists "hot stove" from 6-7, and classic MLB baseball with don larsens perfect game from game 5 of the 1956 world series from 7-10. Hope this helps.

Mark
    It did, thank you. I just ordered the sports package. Nothing yet, but should take effect shortly.