Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mark Kotsay PHOTOMATCHED game worn 2008 ALCS/ALDS/regular season Red Sox helmet w/MLB & Steiner authentication

For sale is a Mark Kotsay MLB/Steiner Authenticated game worn helmet. This helmet was worn from the regular season through the playoffs including the ALDS & ALCS. The helmet shows great use with tar and Kotsay's fingerprints from his batting gloves all over. Numerous scratches are also seen on the top of the helmet. The Steiner (69320) & MLB (LH160841) holograms are affixed inside the helmet. My asking price is $250 which includes priority mail with delivery confirmation & insurance.

PHOTOMATCHES:

Re: Mark Kotsay PHOTOMATCHED game worn 2008 ALCS/ALDS/regular season Red Sox helmet w/MLB & Steiner authentica

geez....5 minutes later and the helmet is already pending. I'll give an update soon to whether or not it's sold.

Re: Mark Kotsay PHOTOMATCHED game worn 2008 ALCS/ALDS/regular season Red Sox helmet w/MLB & Steiner authentica

The Kotsay helmet is now sold

Kyle... I wanted that!
    Always looking for great bats from members of the Red Sox HOF.

I have a few 2008 Red Sox game used helmets here and they all seem to have been used extensively - great use all around.

================================================== =======
    brad@shafrancollectibles.com