Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: O/T - MLB says steroids against the rules since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by trsent
    Who are you to tell me I can't keep my views?

I decided while driving across the county for four days I was no longer going to debate topics such as drug use and race relations on this forum anymore.

All of you right wing belivers can keep your thoughts among yourselves.

Then again, I love the views that it is not ok to use a drug that may help you hit a baseball furthur, but nothing should be done for those who ever used cocaine or weed or anything else because it didn't make a diffrence in their play. Oh good Lord, that is a funny thought.
    Ron White once said, "I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability."

Banned

Well, I was wondering would Trsent would come to the steroids users rescue. Your worse than selig. Turn a blind eye to everything brother.
    G

So instead, you'll turn it into a political debate that begins with name calling. Classic. Those darn right-wingers. Let's face it, personal accountability isn't for everyone.

Are you really ready if they dig really deep?

I bet if MLB and whatever investigation committee starts digging really deep you will see a big pile of doo doo hit the fan. Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa helped bring baseball back to some of the glory it once had. It's funny the media portrays Bonds as the bad guy because he is chasing the HR record. I am sick of hearing about all the big hitters and the questions that surround them. Are the pitchers untouchable? What bothers me are the coaches and former players who never said a damn thing or stepped up brought this to light in its infancy. Say what you will, but if baseball really digs you better believe Barry and the big hitters won't be the only ones going down.