Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need help on a sproles jersey

I am new to collecting jerseys. What does authentic game worn mean? The auction on nfl.comstated authentic game worn Jersey. Jersey has a psa dna #1N 45107. On the psa dna site it says player/celebtiry - game worn. Notes sproles. The patch inside neck has 03 48 Q. He was not in the Nfl in o3. Do the Chargers recycle jersey from year to year. Just wanting to know if its his jersey or a jersey made to the specs of his jerseys. I dont have any pics.
    thanks

Banned

Re: Need help on a sproles jersey

I see NO Sproles jersey of ANY kind on NFL Auctions....

It ended about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ksuchad View Post
    It ended about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Not sure why you're asking about a done deal, can't even get a Sproles jersey to come up there under recently completed items. Therefore, can't comment intelligently as NFL Auctions auctions off both game used and "authentics" which usually are just pro-cuts.

I am just asking because bought it on nflauctions.com i thought i was buying a game used but after i got it there were some red flags for me. It was auction Na149654 it said Chargers - Authentic Vintage Game Worn Jersey Darren Sproles. I was just wanting to know what authentic game worn jersey meant. plus the collar patch had 03 and he was still in school. I am away on business and had an email from someone wanting to buy it. If it was not game used i didnt want to tell him it was. I dont want to rip anyne off. Thats why i am asking. Dont mean to be a pain. I just dont know alot about jerseys yet. I didnt know if the jersey itself had been used and they just changed the nameplate to sproles and he actually never wore it.

Go into your NFL.com auctions account and copy and paste the link to the auction. Anything you bid on or won is stored there for a super long time. I remember his jersey from the London gamer sold for a few grand.

I will thanks.

Here is a link to his jersey from the London game.
    http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=100269199

Banned

What are the supposed red flags? Jersey is trashed with game use, direct from NFL Auctions, and bears the London game patch.

What's to doubt?

After Sproles' game last night you can at least get your money out of it I would think.