X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Wanted All Jim Thome items

Originally posted by soxwin1
    I too was ripped off by Ken Golum on Ebay item 8741769950 back in Dec 2005 as he was selling under seller ID KOSAR2579 but has since been kicked off Ebay. I purchased ,on a buy it now, an auto'd Travis Haffner game used bat. Having dealt with Ken before I felt ok with the deal. He provided a phony tracking number that the Post office had no record of and was no help in locating the bat or its location. After fighting with ken for a couple weeks I reported him to both Ebay and Paypal. I received a portion of my money back. I was warned by a forum member who bought a bat from me about Ken Golum and a similar incident he had. Don't deal with Ken or if you do use VISA!!! Thanks Ken welcome here as I have been looking for you!!!! Where is my MONEY!!
    Brian
    I rest my case. There are wolves in sheeps clothing in here!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• kellsox
      • Jan 2006

I too have had a horrible experience with ken golum. I won a G Sizemore gu bat on ebay(8736068356 ended Dec 10 ebay id kosar2579), paid for it through Paypal and never received the item. I emailed him numerous times and was basically given the runaround. At first he claimed the item was shipped, after a while I requested the deliv. confirmation, the deliv. confirmation was at his work, then it was lost, then he offered different items. A complaint was filed through Paypal and I was reimbursed all but $25. I wouldn't chance a deal with him. Shady....

Comment

• trsent
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by metsbats
        I rest my case. There are wolves in sheeps clothing in here!
        I don't get what that means...I assume it is not nice.

Comment

• thethrill23
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by soxwin1
          I too was ripped off by Ken Golum on Ebay item 8741769950 back in Dec 2005 as he was selling under seller ID KOSAR2579 but has since been kicked off Ebay. I purchased ,on a buy it now, an auto'd Travis Haffner game used bat. Having dealt with Ken before I felt ok with the deal. He provided a phony tracking number that the Post office had no record of and was no help in locating the bat or its location. After fighting with ken for a couple weeks I reported him to both Ebay and Paypal. I received a portion of my money back. I was warned by a forum member who bought a bat from me about Ken Golum and a similar incident he had. Don't deal with Ken or if you do use VISA!!! Thanks Ken welcome here as I have been looking for you!!!! Where is my MONEY!!
          Brian
          you got it all back i thought and have not heard from you what do i owe you ill send it to you tommorow is it like 20 bucks or something like that im not sure email me at thethrill23@hotmail.com ill resolve it ken

Comment

• thethrill23
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

also to everyone i have taken care off any and all problems ive had with everyone. nobody is posting the hundreds of perfect transactions ive had just a few bad that have been fixed stop the bashing im sure everyone of you has had a less then perfect transaction too. i fix the problems

Comment

• kellsox
              • Jan 2006

so do I get my $25 also???? Have you found the delivery confirmation to that bat...it's only been 4 months

Comment

• thethrill23
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by kellsox
                I too have had a horrible experience with ken golum. I won a G Sizemore gu bat on ebay(8736068356 ended Dec 10 ebay id kosar2579), paid for it through Paypal and never received the item. I emailed him numerous times and was basically given the runaround. At first he claimed the item was shipped, after a while I requested the deliv. confirmation, the deliv. confirmation was at his work, then it was lost, then he offered different items. A complaint was filed through Paypal and I was reimbursed all but $25. I wouldn't chance a deal with him. Shady....
                email me at thethrill23@hotmail.com ill send you the 25 bucks to make it even again so you have a full refund no harm done
                ken

Comment

• thethrill23
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

drop me a email kellsox like i said in the post at thethrill23@hotmail.com and i will

Comment

• Eric
                    • Jan 1970

YOU WROTE:
                    "also to everyone i have taken care off any and all problems ive had with everyone. nobody is posting the hundreds of perfect transactions ive had just a few bad that have been fixed stop the bashing im sure everyone of you has had a less then perfect transaction too. i fix the problems"

Well, the truth appears to be that you had no intention of fixing the problems until you unexpectedly ran into a bunch of people here with similar "I was ripped off" stories. It's not until you were called on what you did that you offered to make good.

Not sure it's appropriate for you to cry "victim" here.

My two cents.
                    Eric
                    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• trsent
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Eric
                      My two cents.
                      Eric
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	e0_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	635281
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	37_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	635282

My two cents...

Comment

• thethrill23
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

Eric your post is stricktly speculation and is inaccurate. Please post only facts not opinions which may be conceived as facts. this issue does not concern you so say out and if you do not want to deal with me cool whatever. Im giving those individuals what i owe them and am awaiting a email from chris

Comment

• Eric
                          • Jan 1970

Well Sir it actually does involve me because if you read some of the above posts, people don't think you should have the right to participate in this forum.

But being the trusting soul that I am, I am going to believe in you, that you're going to make good on all of these difficulties you have had with customers, you're going to prove to the hobby that you are a good dealer and a knowledgeable member of the forum.

What do you think?
                          Eric
                          Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• suave1477
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Eric
                            YOU WROTE: Well, the truth appears to be that you had no intention of fixing the problems until you unexpectedly ran into a bunch of people here with similar "I was ripped off" stories. It's not until you were called on what you did that you offered to make good.

Not sure it's appropriate for you to cry "victim" here.

My two cents.
                            Eric

I AGREE 100% with Eric, this guy cant be for real. He makes good NOW when he is busted and had no prior intentions to do so and turns around and crys that he is being bashed.
                            Then he has nerve to call it Eric's opinion????
                            HOLD UP STOP THE PRESSES - HEY THETHRILL IT IS A FACT 3 PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU RIPPING THEM OFF CHRIS WHO YOU HAVENT PAID IN YEARS AND 2 OTHERS IN ALMOST 6 MONTHS.

Are you truly saying that after years went by you were still planning to pay back Chris or after 6 months went by you were intending to pay back the other members?

I have seen enough from this New Member to make it certain I would never make a purchase from him and to make it noted to my other hobbyist friends to use extreme caution when it comes to this seller.

Or at least they can expect to get refunded there money if something goes wrong in about 10 years!!!!!!!!

Comment

• thethrill23
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

you do not know the whole situation with chris and do not have the right to. this is a matter between me and him and as soson as i get a email from him we will work through this. the two others had 90 percent refund through payapl from my account so they were not ripped? im senidng them the remained of the funds this week. so you know what get a life and stay out of my business all you have to say is that you dont trust me or whatever i really dont care i have a life outside of here and you must not suave your judgeing a book on 3 pages of over 300 in the book so just a piece of advice. I am no longer disscussing anything about this with anyone except the 3 individuals i had the transactions with.

Comment

• suave1477
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by thethrill23
                                so you know what get a life and stay out of my business
                                Thethrill thats not a problem i will stay out of your business, and from what it looks like not many people are happy with you bringing your business here.

Comment

Working...