Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Wanted All Jim Thome items

so do I get my $25 also???? Have you found the delivery confirmation to that bat...it's only been 4 months

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kellsox
    I too have had a horrible experience with ken golum. I won a G Sizemore gu bat on ebay(8736068356 ended Dec 10 ebay id kosar2579), paid for it through Paypal and never received the item. I emailed him numerous times and was basically given the runaround. At first he claimed the item was shipped, after a while I requested the deliv. confirmation, the deliv. confirmation was at his work, then it was lost, then he offered different items. A complaint was filed through Paypal and I was reimbursed all but $25. I wouldn't chance a deal with him. Shady....
    email me at thethrill23@hotmail.com ill send you the 25 bucks to make it even again so you have a full refund no harm done
    ken

Banned

drop me a email kellsox like i said in the post at thethrill23@hotmail.com and i will

YOU WROTE:
    "also to everyone i have taken care off any and all problems ive had with everyone. nobody is posting the hundreds of perfect transactions ive had just a few bad that have been fixed stop the bashing im sure everyone of you has had a less then perfect transaction too. i fix the problems"

Well, the truth appears to be that you had no intention of fixing the problems until you unexpectedly ran into a bunch of people here with similar "I was ripped off" stories. It's not until you were called on what you did that you offered to make good.

Not sure it's appropriate for you to cry "victim" here.

My two cents.
    Eric

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    My two cents.
    Eric
    Name:  e0_1.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  20.7 KB
    Name:  37_1.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  19.1 KB

My two cents...

Banned

Eric your post is stricktly speculation and is inaccurate. Please post only facts not opinions which may be conceived as facts. this issue does not concern you so say out and if you do not want to deal with me cool whatever. Im giving those individuals what i owe them and am awaiting a email from chris

Well Sir it actually does involve me because if you read some of the above posts, people don't think you should have the right to participate in this forum.

But being the trusting soul that I am, I am going to believe in you, that you're going to make good on all of these difficulties you have had with customers, you're going to prove to the hobby that you are a good dealer and a knowledgeable member of the forum.

What do you think?
    Eric

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    YOU WROTE: Well, the truth appears to be that you had no intention of fixing the problems until you unexpectedly ran into a bunch of people here with similar "I was ripped off" stories. It's not until you were called on what you did that you offered to make good.

Not sure it's appropriate for you to cry "victim" here.

My two cents.
    Eric

I AGREE 100% with Eric, this guy cant be for real. He makes good NOW when he is busted and had no prior intentions to do so and turns around and crys that he is being bashed.
    Then he has nerve to call it Eric's opinion????
    HOLD UP STOP THE PRESSES - HEY THETHRILL IT IS A FACT 3 PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU RIPPING THEM OFF CHRIS WHO YOU HAVENT PAID IN YEARS AND 2 OTHERS IN ALMOST 6 MONTHS.

Are you truly saying that after years went by you were still planning to pay back Chris or after 6 months went by you were intending to pay back the other members?

I have seen enough from this New Member to make it certain I would never make a purchase from him and to make it noted to my other hobbyist friends to use extreme caution when it comes to this seller.

Or at least they can expect to get refunded there money if something goes wrong in about 10 years!!!!!!!!

Banned

you do not know the whole situation with chris and do not have the right to. this is a matter between me and him and as soson as i get a email from him we will work through this. the two others had 90 percent refund through payapl from my account so they were not ripped? im senidng them the remained of the funds this week. so you know what get a life and stay out of my business all you have to say is that you dont trust me or whatever i really dont care i have a life outside of here and you must not suave your judgeing a book on 3 pages of over 300 in the book so just a piece of advice. I am no longer disscussing anything about this with anyone except the 3 individuals i had the transactions with.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thethrill23
    so you know what get a life and stay out of my business
    Thethrill thats not a problem i will stay out of your business, and from what it looks like not many people are happy with you bringing your business here.