I'm looking for any jim thome game used / worn items thanks

Banned

Re: Wanted All Jim Thome items

please email me at thomefan2588@hotmail.com thanks

Feedback Regarding Forum Member Kenneth Golem - Login Name "thethrill23"

Quote Originally Posted by thethrill23
    please email me at thomefan2588@hotmail.com thanks
    Hello Everyone,

I noticed that a new forum member named Kenneth Golem has begun posting under the login name of "thethrill23" and is attempting to complete transactions with various individuals on this site. As a member of the community, I feel compelled to share an experience I had a couple of years ago with Mr. Golem. Please note that I am only sharing my personal experience and nothing more. Whether or not my experience has happened to others I cannot say. However, as having a vested interest in protecting the members of this site, I feel it is my duty to share what I went through so others can be more informed when deciding to enter any potential transactions.

In May of 2003, I entered into a transaction with Kenneth Golem to purchase a Jim Thome bat and paid him via PayPal. Mr. Golem subsequently sent me a bat that was not the bat I purchased and it was sent back to him with the request to send the correct bat. The bat never came. Given I did not receive the bat, I filed a complaint with PayPal. After review, Paypal ruled in my favor but could not collect the payment since there was no money in Mr. Golem's PayPal account. Here is the email I received from PayPal:

"Subject: Resolution of Buyer Complaint Case # PP-017-665-545
    Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:34:42 -0700

Dear Christopher Cavalier,

PayPal has concluded our investigation of your Buyer Complaint.

------------------------------
    Complaint Details
    ------------------------------

Transaction Date: May 15, 2003
    Transaction Amount: -$310.00
    Case Number: PP-017-665-545
    Seller's Name: Kenneth Golem
    Seller's Email: jimthome25fan88@aol.com

Our investigation has determined that the seller is at fault, but we
    were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated
    in the PayPal User Agreement, Buyer Complaint funds recovery cannot
    be guaranteed.

If this transaction took place on an auction site, we encourage you
    to contact the auction site and see if they offer insurance coverage.

We appreciate your business, and regret this experience. To make
    sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest reading
    these Security Tips:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...buyers-outside

Sincerely,
    Protection Services Department"

I also have numerous emails from Mr. Golem where he promised to refund my money but never did. I also emailed Mr. Golem over the weekend to give him a chance to respond before I made this posting and never heard back from him.

While I have written off the money as a lesson learned, I am posting this message with the hope that Mr. Golem not try anything of this sort with other members. Once again, I am not saying my experiences are representative of all of Mr. Golem's transactions. I simply feel compelled to make sure other members of this site are protected against the type of ordeal I went through in 2003.

Sincerely,
    Chris

Banned

Anybody who has any doubts in dealing with me let me know, and if your buying from me i can ship cod or anything that you want or meet for local pickup.

Banned

Thethrill before you go out of your way to meet people for a sale how about paying back Chris what you owe him?

I too have had several "bad" deals with the person mentioned.. Bad items, not as described, failure to ship on time etc... I could have others add their 2 cents if interested... Do not put yourself at risk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thethrill23
    Anybody who has any doubts in dealing with me let me know, and if your buying from me i can ship cod or anything that you want or meet for local pickup.
    That is a great offer, I am just curious why you do not send the funds back to Chris Cavalier that it appears you have owed him for almost three years? It would be a great start if you wish to buy from members of this site as Chris is well respected around these parts.

I was on the verge of buying a Thome Phillies game used bat from Golem until I started reading the threads on him. I will pass and hope another Thome gamer happens along -

Thanks -

Bob

Banned

Carl you are full of it. Just beacuse you think you "Own the Thome Market" does not mean you can bash me. you have gotten every item you got from me in the past 4 years with in 1 week of the deal. plese stop the attack and all of the items i sent you were perfect. if your not happy send them back and ill give you a refundalso why di dyou never say anything before

Banned

Thethrill i find it interesteing you still ignore the fact you still owe Chris money. At this point in my personal opinion and most likely in the future will not take the chance of making a purchase from Thethrill