Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
"JSA told me that 90% of Global items are fake..."

Personally, I believe whom ever states this, or believes this, does not know anything about the business of autograph authentication.

I also personally believe no one at JSA would make the statement the OP stated, because it would be ridiculously false and stupid.
Sammy, I agree with your statement 100% and after discussions today with authenticators about this statement - There is no chance it is true and I would doubt Jimmy Spence would make such a statement.

As GAI, now in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, may have given opinions on questionable items, they have also certified many, many genuine items. I know a dealer who had thousands of items certified by GAI that were all autographed in person at autograph sessions with the players. If all his items are genuine, that would mean every other item authenticated is not genuine based on the statement given to start this thread.

We all know this is not true, as GAI has certified plenty of genuine items as their prices are often more competitive than PSA/DNA and JSA so a lot of people used their services.