Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Elite Sports Marketing

To All of Our Loyal Customers:

On December 22, 2008, EBAY placed restrictions on both of our previous active seller accounts. We have since worked with EBAY to clear up all unresolved past issues related to Elite Sports Marketing. However, all of our outstanding transaction details have been erased.

If you have any outstanding transactions, questions or comments related to user id's Authti.graphs or Elite-sports-marketing please email me @ info@elite-sports-marketing.com

We are proud to announce that upon completion of the Trust and Safety requirements that EBAY has set forth, our account is once again active! As off January 7, 2009 we can be found on EBAY, under username Elite-Sports-Marketing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to regaining your confidence in the future.

Thank You for your continued patience!
    Best Wishes
    John Anthony
    Elite Sports Marketing
    813-749-8560 ext 23

PS: Be sure to ask about our upcoming signings taking place the week of Super Bowl XLIII.

Just received this e-mail from ESM. Anyone know what this was about? And, why two active seller accounts? With a lot of the comments posted about ESM, mostly negative, I was just curious why they were suspended or restrictions were placed on them to keep them from being active on ebay.

John

Re: Elite Sports Marketing

John,

I got that e-mail too. From what I have seen and heard from ebay, Trust and Safety requirements are normally linked to shill bidding. I'm not saying they did or didn't... I'm just giving my limited knowledge on the subject.

Kyle

I got the email too. It's interesting they put the eBay "Trust and Safety" out there without going into much detail.

Hopefully someone from ESM can Post on here.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

I believe it is called karma.

It would be a good time for Elite to come out clear things up.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Not saying this is the case, and I don't even know what they sell or offer, but if an agency contacts ebay and can prove that the seller is selling non-licensed or fake items, ebay can suspend the user and remove all of their listings. To get the account reinstated, there is a bunch of red tape to go through. In addition, ebay will suspend all of the user names and accounts that are linked to that account.

The NFL does this with ebay on items that are not licensed every once in a while. Sellers that are selling NFL decals, t-shirts, jerseys, mini helmets, etc. They will even wipe out some legitimate sellers in the process.

I've spoken to this John Anthony on the phone about other issues, and it seems he is working there specifically to make sure the problems with customer service, refunds, shipping times, etc. that have been plaguing them are cleared up. Sounded like a great hire, hope he works out.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Thumbs up Re: Elite Sports Marketing

Guys,

I'm guessing things aren't cleared up yet...

I asked for pics of an item Elite had for sale on January 12th. Had to e-mail back on January 14th because I hadn't received the pics.

I called and spoke to John on the 15th, gave him my credit card number and ordered the item. He said it was shipped on January 20th via ground shipment. I e-mailed on January 26th with no reply. Then called and e-mailed yesterday with no reply. I still do not have my $200 item.

Yet, I still receive daily e-mail e-mail blasts on Elite's "Specials". I understand e-mail blasts are simple to send out but they are still going out daily and I can't get a return e-mail or phone call.

Don't know how much longer I'm going to wait before I call someone higher up and ask for my money back.

Kyle

I learned 2 things in dealing with Elite:

1) Don't deal with them...ever!

2) If you are moved to, use paypal or CC so the charge can be refuted. No checks.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

I guess disputing the charge is my next step.

I called Elite again just a few minutes ago. Pressing #1 got me to a person's VM. Pressing #2-4 sent me to the General Mailbox. Pressing #5 got me to the same person as pressing #1 did.

Thanks for the info.

Kyle