X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nomarmauerfan
    • Apr 2007

Re: Anything Justin Morneau

Mauer7,
    The BWP is from 2007 and the LVS is from 2008. I already have a MLB authenticated BWP from 2007. Thanks though. I appreciate you commenting on it.

Mike

Comment

• Mauer7
      Banned
      • Oct 2008

I just picked up a 08 Morneau Game Used BWP MLB Authenticated. What are you paying for Morneau's nowdays?

Comment

• thestork7
        • Nov 2008

I've got his home jersey from the Quad Cities. Got it in a trade on Pat Neshek's site. I don't really want to move it....but would consider an offer.

Email baseballnuta17@aol.com

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
          • Apr 2007

Mauer7,
          Well, the last 2 eBay auctions have seen Morneau's bats sell for $210 each. They have really come down this off-season (like most everything else)! I am willing to pay up to $300 for one that's pounded. Thanks.

Mike

Comment

• Mauer7
            Banned
            • Oct 2008

Nomarmauerfan- I have seen those. Both of those are basically "unauthenticated". This one is MLB Authenticated. I don't think I can sell it for $300. Thanks.

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
              • Apr 2007

Mauer7,
              OK. Remember, though, that an absolutely pounded 2008 BWP that was MLB authenticated went without a bid yesterday on eBay (had a starting price of $399). I actually saw that bat at Twinsfest. A very nice bat, but, Morneau's aren't commanding that right now. Also, to most of us collectors, Ball Park Heroes is as good as MLB authenticated. And, his bat went for $210. Believe me, I want them to go for more. I have 7 different Morneau's and have paid as much as $500 for a minor league one. However, they're just not commanding that much right now.

Mike

Comment

• Mauer7
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Mike,

I agree they are down a bit. I am not looking for $400, but am looking for more than $300. I just think that they will be back up before the year is out. I am not sure you would be interested in this one as its not "pounded". This one shows light use. It was used on April 30th, 2008 against the White Sox.

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
                  • Apr 2007

So, you were the one that got the auction to end early!!! Yeah, I had emailed the seller and he said it was light use as well. However, I cannot imagine you paid over $300 for that bat. Thanks though.

Mike

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
                    • Apr 2007

Also, that bat was only used for 1 at-bat. The Morneau bat that ended yesterday without a bid was cracked earlier in the same game. I thought it was funny that 2 bats that were cracked in the same game and only separated by 1 number on the authentication code, were on eBay at the same time.

Mike

Comment

• Mauer7
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

Yeah, it has about 3 ball marks, some cleat marks and a few rack marks. Also has a nice coat of tar. I'll let you know if I can ever go any lower.

Comment

Working...