Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question MLBtv online- Is it possible to watch games from 2007?

Hi-

I'm wondering if they offer the 2007 season online to view as streaming? Can't find any info on it. Looking for one game to photomatch a bat to...

Thanks!

Re: MLBtv online- Is it possible to watch games from 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by emann View Post
    Hi-

I'm wondering if they offer the 2007 season online to view as streaming? Can't find any info on it. Looking for one game to photomatch a bat to...

Thanks!
    If you're talking about the MLB.TV online, then yes, you just have to sign in to your account, click on the audio/video option at the top of the page and then watch/listen. Then it will take you to today's date and at the top of the page is the calendar select option where you can select a month(including 2007) Hope this helps! Ricardo

Thanks Ricardo, that's what I was wondering. I haven't joined the MLBtv online yet, I just wanted to make sure they archive the 2007 games first.

MLB.tv features games from 2006-current

Yes, they have like 99% of the games, usually however there's the occasional game that you can't get video for, I think it's due to blackouts. This is a great tool for photomatching though. Ricardo

Kyle, Ricardo,

Do you know if there is any way to burn copies of any of the games? There was a game from last year that I tried to get the replay on the DVR, but they cut out the part I wanted due to time constraints. I'd be willing to buy a copy from you if there is a way that you can get them.

Thanks, John

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    Kyle, Ricardo,

Do you know if there is any way to burn copies of any of the games? There was a game from last year that I tried to get the replay on the DVR, but they cut out the part I wanted due to time constraints. I'd be willing to buy a copy from you if there is a way that you can get them.

Thanks, John

There's no possible way you can record it. But, whenever I want a specific play on video, I just use the video feature on my digital camera to record it. I set up a tripod, write down the times I need to record, and get the video that I want. That's how I got all the video that's on my site for my photomatched items.

That's cool. I've seen some of the videos that you have posted and they look good. I'll send you an email to see if its something you can do. Luckily I am only looking for one play from the game, so it should work out for you.

Will MLBtv eventually show 2005 games?

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    There's no possible way you can record it. But, whenever I want a specific play on video, I just use the video feature on my digital camera to record it. I set up a tripod, write down the times I need to record, and get the video that I want. That's how I got all the video that's on my site for my photomatched items.

What do they use to stream it? There's a few programs out there that will capture video online, so the possibility more than likely exists.