Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Paul Molitor signing today

Hello,
    I went to a Paul Molitor signing today in Waukesha, Wi. I met up with another forum member Jeff (Trublubrucru) there. I was able to get my 1980-1983 L.S. bat signed and Jeff had his 1990 Molitor game used helmet signed. Paul was great as always he took time to talk and take pictures with everyone there.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Paul Molitor signing today

Just watched the 82 Brewers on MLB TV fantastic.How was he in person he seems like a real nice guy.Nothing like meeting one of your idols.I met Lenny Dykstra a few years ago he was a really nice guy..

You look like a members of the 82 Brewers I was amazed at hearing the names of the players watching the show..

Banned

dcrules01,
    Paul was great today he talked to everyone that was there, he also was nice enough to take pictures with you if you asked him. He signed the items were you asked and you can actually read his signature. It was a great time today to be able to see one of my heroes growing up, just a class act!!

Banned

I ran into Paul in Baltimore after a show. He was in the hotel lobby with his wife and I was headed to the parking garage. Anyway, I stopped and said hello and he was super friendly - just a class guy.

I agree...he is definately one of the best. I cought him in Waukesha during his last trip through town. Always worth the effort. Nice pictures Skube and TRUBLU
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

I CAUGHT him. (note to self: just read the darn thing before you hit "submit")
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

How often do you see a Hall of Famer talk, shake everyones hand,pose for all pictures, and actually act liked he wanted to be there. Molitor was a truely memorable signer in a wolrd of cattle call run throughs were some wont even look up or talk too much. He asked all the kids names and ages and conversed with anyone asking questioned. He even bantered with Jamie and me about our game used items. Molitor is an A1(or a mears A10) class act

I got his auto years ago outside Tiger Stadium. Classy guy like Andre Dawson was my first opinion. You hate to see guys like that retire. Great numbers for a great guy..........
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Inded a class act!

Has anyone seen any jerseys of his when he was the Mariners batting coach: