Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Oakland A's Fan Fest 2009!!

I'm looking for Shane Komine items if any Forum member can kindly help out. Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Sunday here we come...the extra three month wait this year has been killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Sunday here we come...the extra three month wait this year has been killing me!
    Just think all the extra money you have saved to spend in the last 3 months. Hope it turns out to be well worth the wait. I am bummed here too, because they pushed our spring game way back due to snow and the flood, therefore our lockerroom sale has been pushed back as well.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

If anybody should see a Giambi locker plate,I'm definitely interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Hi, guys. I'm just wondering if they'll be selling any older stuff at this? As in, is there any chance there might be anything Todd Van Poppel?

Just wanted to bump this for any Jack Hannahan jerseys, bats, hats, gloves, spikes, locker nameplates, etc.

Thanks.

Chris
    staindsox@hotmail.com

Hey Chris just be patient and the guy you bought the last bat from on ebay will get you some stuff, he is friends with many staff on the A's

Less than 24 hours, what's everyones plan to get in line, does everyone just rush in through the gate to the parking lot, park quickly, and then run to get in line? It was my first time last year and I got there late? Ricardo
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Guess what guys. I went to the A's/Giants game today and they had started the Memorabilla sale today. The good news the prices are great. The bad news there was not that many "great" jerseys. I have a copy of the list. I will try to upload some images of it for you to see. The list is 4 81/2" x 14" pages long.

the most expensive jerseys are Chavez @ 160, Ellis and Duchschrerer @ 150. Most of the current players are in the 60-80 range. You can post here or email or AIM me at my member name at AOL.com for the prices.

Just for the record I picked up a Mark Mulder white jersey #20 for 50, a Bob Bowen black #18 for 30 and a white throwback wool autographed Mike Quade #45 jersey from 2000 for 40.

I can definitely do a Mark Ellis jersey for $150. Can somebody help me out?bcouture@cfl.rr.com