Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Oakland A's Fan Fest 2009!!

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    I may fly up from Phoenix for the weekend and hit the fanfest up, haven't decided yet I will see how things go during spring training this year before I decide.
    Do you get game used stuff from players and stuff at spring training? If so could you give me examples of things you've gotten in the past? thanks, Ricardo

What's up everybody...

Being that I am on the east coast, I will not be able to attend the Fan Fest activities...however I would love to get ANY A's Frank Thomas item...hat, wristbands, pants, jersey, nameplate...whatever. I don't have anything from his playing days with Oakland and would love to add a west coast piece to the collection.

If anybody is planning on going, or knows of anyone who has Thomas stuff for sale from his A's days, let me know. Thanks a bunch and happy collecting.

wade

Hey everyone, great thread! I'm in the sameposition as WadeInBmore, on the east coast and no chance of attending the A's Fanfest.

If anyone can pick up a Swisher and/or Mark Ellis locker room nameplate that would be awesome. I'm also looking for a Swisher Game Used bat.

joshrdurdle@hotmail.com

thanks

....Since he 's just getting back to Oakland now I doubt there'll be anything there...but if anyone should see a Giambi Spring Training locker nameplate,please give a yell!

Thanks!
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Hey Manram, I am looking for a Jermaine Dye jersey if they have one there. Would be sweet if you could pick one up for me! Let me know if you are willing, just send me a pm, or email at TOYOTATruck07@gmail.com

I thought I would add my thoughts on this. I have been going to Fan Fest since it was at Jack London Square. If you want GU stuff from current or past popular players yes you should get there early. But if you want GU stuff from past or current not so popular players it may benefit you to go later or stop by the team shop location on your way out. Later in the day Vuz does announce a different times things like "For the next 5 mins everything is 50% off" or "See me with what you want and I will see if I can do something for you" The set up of the team shop is that they have most of the top GU stuff behind tables on the wall and you have to ask the workers to get them off the wall for you. If you want regular GU stuff they have them on shelfs or merchandise racks. They have a rack of home, road, green and I assume this year black jerseys. All with price tags on them. They are arranged numerically. Some numbers have many different players names.

I have yet to pay more then $60 for any on my jerseys, but then I buy them to wear so I buy them for size. Among the jerseys I have bought I paid $20 for a #15 Lachemann, $50 for a #37 Van Burkleo and $50 for a #59 Stein.

I'm out in Chicago, and would very appreciative if someone could pick me up a game used Matt Murton jersey ($50-75 range) out at the A's fanfest. Thanks in advance....

Mike
    mskwarek at gmail dot com

I am no longer looking for a Jerry Blevins locker name plate

Thanks
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mskwarek View Post
    I'm out in Chicago, and would very appreciative if someone could pick me up a game used Matt Murton jersey ($50-75 range) out at the A's fanfest. Thanks in advance....

Mike
    mskwarek at gmail dot com

I would doubt that you could get his jersey for that cheap.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Hello all -

Anyone who has seen any of my threads on items owned knows I am a HUGE Matt Holliday Collector.

While I doubt his Spring Traing Jersey will end up there, If anyone finds or picks up a pair of hid ST GU Batting Gloves or possibly ST Locker Plate, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

- Chris