Hey everyone...I just found this place and joined. Hopefully, by joining, I can learn a few things from you seasoned collectors. Well, I am 22 and just finished college and got a nice job, so I can finally buy all the things I have always wanted. I have always been fascinated by shoes ever since I got my first pair of Air Jordan's in 1992...These are the first few shoes I have bought in recent months and they will remain boxed up until I am ready to build my dream office in my new home (hopefully by the summer). ALSO, I would love to see your collections. The bats and uniforms I have seen on other threads are simply amazing!

1) Kobe Bryant Nike Hyperdunk Player Exclusive Colorway...Game Worn and Signed. SAMPLE TAGGED.

2) Rasheed Wallace Nike Air Force 1 Player Exclusive w/ Player Logo...Game Worn and Signed. SAMPLE TAGGED FTPS.

3) Lamar Odom Nike Hyperdunk Player Exclusive Colorway...Game Worn and Signed. SAMPLE TAGGED.

4) Sam Cassell Nike Shox Certified Player Exclusive Colorway...Game Worn and Signed. SAMPLE TAGGED.

5) Chris Kaman Nike Zoom Kobe 1...Game Worn and Signed. PROMO Y3 TAGGED.

My All-Time Top 5 are: 1) Scottie Pippen 2) Rasheed Wallace 3) Michael Jordan 4) Kobe Bryant 5) Sam Cassell

I really want to add Pip and MJ now, but am waiting it out for the possibility to meet them; I might send my nephew to the Jordan Camp, HAHA. I am a Big Clippers Fan as well (from SO CAL).

It's a start...hope to see your collections!