Do the Pirates sell their Game Used items?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gameused
    • Nov 2005

Do the Pirates sell their Game Used items?

Looking for contact information to purchase Pittsburgh Pirates game used, do they have a team shop?

Thanks, Bobby
  • hrvatwill
    • Jan 2008

Re: Do the Pirates sell their Game Used items?

Yes, here is a thread from this summer on the subject.

They also sell a lot of game used jerseys at their annual FanFest which is scheduled for Jan. 23-25 this year. Some of them usually hit Ebay during and right after the FanFest. There was a GUU member last year (I think pietraynor) who attended the event and graciously took orders and bought some items for members.

Finally, through Pirates Charities, the team sells a variety of game used items on mlb.com, including bats (usually cracked), bases, special occasion game worn jerseys, e.g., TBTC, Jackie Robinson, and spring training jerseys.

Hope this is helpful.

Comment

• gameused
      • Nov 2005

Re: Do the Pirates sell their Game Used items?

Originally posted by hrvatwill
      Yes, here is a thread from this summer on the subject.

They also sell a lot of game used jerseys at their annual FanFest which is scheduled for Jan. 23-25 this year. Some of them usually hit Ebay during and right after the FanFest. There was a GUU member last year (I think pietraynor) who attended the event and graciously took orders and bought some items for members.

Finally, through Pirates Charities, the team sells a variety of game used items on mlb.com, including bats (usually cracked), bases, special occasion game worn jerseys, e.g., TBTC, Jackie Robinson, and spring training jerseys.

Hope this is helpful.
      Thanks so much for your response!

I sent an e-mail to pietraynor and will keep an eye on the mlb auctions.

Thanks again, Bobby

Comment

Working...