Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ot go hunting with chipper joness

i was looking to bood a deer hunt for next year and saw this and thought it looked pretty cool. little overpriced for the hunt with chipper but the other prices are in par with what trophy hunts generally go for.
    http://www.doubledimeranch.com/hunting.html
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Re: ot go hunting with chipper joness

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    i was looking to bood a deer hunt for next year and saw this and thought it looked pretty cool. little overpriced for the hunt with chipper but the other prices are in par with what trophy hunts generally go for.
    What a deal. $20,000 per person. Where do I sign up?
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Thumbs up Re: ot go hunting with chipper joness

Cruel and unethical. You should be ashamed of yourself, Chipper.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

frik what is cruel and unethical about it?. would you sale your bagwell stuff if you new he was a hunter?
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

frik what is cruel and unethical about it?. would you sale your bagwell stuff if you new he was a hunter?

Fnazxc...is this a fenced in hunt?....I'm a big deer hunter and I think that the game farms are a bunch of BS, except for the bird ones for dog training...but I think that "deer farms" suck

I don't know that Bagwell liked to hunt. It certainly would not improve my opinion of Bagwell. I know he fishes, but that's not nearly as bad IMO. Does Bagwell hunt? I know Biggio does, but I never knew Bagwell did.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I've never hunted a day in my life. That said - if no one hunted, the deer etc. would overpopulate to unreal numbers and eventually die, etc. Hunting keeps the population down.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,

Here in the Iowa and Illinois area, I wish there was a ton more Deer hunters. The amounts of Deer near the roads is insane. Only time I've been hunting was heading back from Iowa City in my parents Camry back in high school. Got one for the trophy case, not on purpose.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Hunters are as passionate about their craft as we GU collectors. I live in a small town, and Nov. is sacred time for many guys who set it aside on their calendars each year to be alone out in the woods with nature. Many never see a deer, but it is time they have to themselves. Like my wife's side of family, she says most mornings eating breakfast were spent with a dead animal one of her brothers slayed on the floor staring at her. If you grew up with that, it is a way of life. Not mine, but I do not judge.....
    ROBERT KOPPEL

maybe it's how and where you grow up....In Minnesota, outside of Minneapolis, you grow up with a fishing rod in one hand and a rifle in the other