Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Note to Fellow Users about Public Contact Information

OR, whether it's within your ability to lower yourself to his level or not, you could just simply do what I do when someone blasts me.........blast 'em back twice as hard.

The only thing an a-hole understands is a verbal fist in the face.
    "Peace through superior firepower", indeed.

It might sound a bit immature to some of the more litigious members here but I guarantee you it gets morons off your back quickly, and it's way faster than waiting for moderators, administrators, etc., to help you with your problem.

While It may not be for everybody, it's my prefered method of "pest control" and it seems to work.

Just a suggestion.

Re: Note to Fellow Users about Public Contact Information

I have been in touch with Leslie offline since she received her first email and I suggested to her last night that she not even open emails from the sender any longer...better yet to block the sender if possible.

At this point I am going to lock this thread since the emails are not taking place here and I don't see any value in discussing them here any longer. If the identity of the sender is someone registered on this site their account will be banned forever.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this topic please feel free to contact me directly.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions