X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CollectGU
    • Nov 2005

Re: Note to Fellow Users about Public Contact Information

Originally posted by AWA85
    Maybe I missed something, but I didn't think we matched up this IP address with an Ohio area yet did we? Just lot of speculating that is uncalled for until a true answer comes out. In a situation like this where you can actually figure out who did it, there is absolutely no reason to bash people until there is a final clear cut culprit.

I think it was weird that chakes89 was trying to explain where he was when the e-mails were sent? Why would he be doing that when he wasn't accused of anything? Perhaps we'll get an explanation...I'd like to hear what area the IP address originated from...

Regards,
    Dave

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CollectGU
      I think it was weird that chakes89 was trying to explain where he was when the e-mails were sent? Why would he be doing that when he wasn't accused of anything? Perhaps we'll get an explanation...I'd like to hear what area the IP address originated from...

Regards,
      Dave
      Dave,
      An entire thread has been deleted that called out Chakes89. That is why his name is being brought up. However, I think everyone needs to stop the drama and let Les, Chris, and people of higher authority figure it out before any more finger pointing goes on. Once the answers come out, then everyone can go nuts. It, obviously, is a bad incident that happened to Les. However, she even states that it may be another person in a different thread. So, let's stop this before it ruins someone who may have nothing to do with this situation. Lets get back to discussing game used equipment...we're all much better at that!!!

Mike

Comment

• chakes89
        • May 2006

There was an entire thread calling me out for something I did not do and I don't really appreciate being attacked when I have done nothing wrong

I swear to God I didn't send her anything and I wouldn't wish what has happened to her on anybody
        I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• zonker
          • Sep 2006

chakes. what is your name? if you don't mind me asking? i've dealt with about everyone on here or at least communicated with them. you i never had the chance. i may be able to help you. i know exactly who brewcrew82_1 is amoung other fake email's he use's. i've been looking for this guy for almost 2 year's. when i catch him. i'll put his a## in jail. so zukor and other's won't have to deal with this guy anymore!

Comment

• zonker
            • Sep 2006

i'm sorry i should have put my email up, just in case you have privacy issue's thank's mcfresonke@hotmail.com

Comment

• chakes89
              • May 2006

My name is Chris

And I have to admit that I never seen you before either on here

Are you getting these as well?

Comment

• zonker
                • Sep 2006

no! i wish he would email me as he's mine when i catch up with him! mine is chris also. i'm a mcgwire collector, so that's probably why we never crossed path's.

Comment

• chakes89
                  • May 2006

I am a Reds collector so that makes sense

Comment

• zonker
                    • Sep 2006

yeah that's it! but i have talked recently with awa as he's a collect's red's also.

Comment

• zonker
                      • Sep 2006

sorry i can't control my finger's to good when i think about this guy. sorry for the jumble and spelling! sheesh!

Comment

• TNTtoys
                        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by zonker
                        chakes. what is your name? if you don't mind me asking? i've dealt with about everyone on here or at least communicated with them. you i never had the chance. i may be able to help you. i know exactly who brewcrew82_1 is amoung other fake email's he use's. i've been looking for this guy for almost 2 year's. when i catch him. i'll put his a## in jail. so zukor and other's won't have to deal with this guy anymore!
                        I see where you are going with this... the guy you are looking for would actually have a motive too, as he was called out by Les here publically. I hope you're right, because I wouldn't want to know that a member in good standing within this community is behind it.
                        Looking for ...
                        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
                        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
                        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• chakes89
                          • May 2006

I have been the same way ever since I got blamed for this

Comment

• zonker
                            • Sep 2006

tnt i really hope it's not a member on here either, but i never forget anything about anyone who has screwed me and zukor's email's set off all kind's of alarm's with me. i hope i can finally track this guy down as he has commited numberous phelony's. he has more people to answear to then just me. i'm sure the postal service as well as a few other's would also like to get a current address, phone # anything of this guy. i feel i'm getting closer. and if this guy is on here and read's this. feel assured i do alot of traveling as anyone who know's me, know's this. i have no problem coming anywhere your at and i'll be bringing your local police as well as the fbi and a postal detective with me!

Comment

• chakes89
                              • May 2006

I am mad as well because I got dragged into this

Hell hath no fury like a Reds Fan scorned

Comment

• TNTtoys
                                • Aug 2006

I found an interesting connection. Please take a look at the following link to the following ebay feedback page:

Specifically the negative left by buyer 'nleet'
                                "What the hell is wrong with you? Please stop sending vulgar and crude emails."

Looks like there is a past history of this particular person sending distasteful emails.
                                Looking for ...
                                Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
                                Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
                                Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...